• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the ub thing that looks like guzma

oh yeah i should probably like do postgame stuff i think i just beat the game like a few hours ago and was like "whoa...this game had a story."

dude those striped socks were one of my favorite things in x/y just another reason to stick with my x file

i mean it's called x file do you need another reason??????????????????????

oh i just remembered the first petilil i bred for kim was -sp. atk that's like rolling a die and getting a one i swear this game hates me

it's okay if kim were here she'd probably say that it was perfect for her don't ask it's totally true

omg i haven't seen the ub's yet no spoil

yeah same except like the ones that were in the main story those weird jellyfish things

idk if they can compete with the starting birb that evolves into a toucan tho I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS A THING UNTIL LIKE THE END OF THE GAME

dude i thought the starting bird was lame so i didn't catch it and later damian was like "wanna see its evolution" and i was like yeah sure AND I DIDNT BELIEVE THAT IT WAS THE SAME EVOLUTIONARY LINE AT FIRST??? TOUCANNON IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPECIES

i hate i.m. and minhyuk because they act so stupid (especially i.m. what the fuck was his ppap) they make u forget theyre blessed with amazing visuals until u see them photoshoot and it's like, who are you

i still cant take i.m. seriously though i have my i.m. photocard sitting on my dresser for uh good luck but whenever i look at it i feel mildly uncomfortable