• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, at Machineland, reports have come in about the heroes being back in Gallia. Emperor Gor wants now to focus on eliminating the humans and this other beings he calls "Ancestors". Just then the Mycenaeans arrives, with them none other than the Great Dark General himself. He's itching for battle, and Gallery offers to accompany him, wanting to test some new invention.

With the heroes, the recon team is getting the scold of their lives by Burning and Roy. Well, the latter is more forgiving. But once those two leave the situation does little to calm down. Shinobu is now angry at Tetsuya for his lack of cooperation. But that suits Tetsuya fine as he's finally leaving the ship, and that's final. They can't talk him out, and afterwards Ryouma and Hayato start to argue again. Hayato at this point has lost faith in Ryouma's ability to lead the team, to the point of suggesting the team should disband. And then they start a fistfight. At this point the Dancougar team simply leaves the scene, just letting the whole thing play out, as Shinobu points to Sara and Masato that it's not their place to interfere.

And now starts one of those moments that show why Tetsuya is probably the most focused non-OG character in the Alpha series.

Elsewhere, Jun and Jiron also try in vain to stop Tetsuya, where it is finally shown what has Tetsuya so riled up. Well, more in full. Back in the first route split a preview would've been seen, but I didn't took that route. The jist of it is: Tetsuya (and Jun for that matter) were orphans, and the former has big issues on that. The closest thing they have to a father figure is Dr. Kabuto, Kouji's actual father. This little fact is why Testsuya resents Kouji. But more so he resents himself for feeling that. And if he feels he's denied a family, then being a soldier is all he has to live for. Hence why he thinks being away from him and everyone else would be best for the time being.

I'm pretty sure this is stuff that he goes through in the actual Great Mazinger anime, but far as I know this doesn't show up to this extent in SRW. The Alpha series is the only one, far as I know, that explores this in detail.

In the medical bay Benkei has finally awoken. He hears about the fight between Ryouma and Hayato and Tetsuya's departure. Benkei is optimist about things turning fine, though he knows he has to do his part for that. On the other hand, this development worries Loran, since he knows it's partly due to Ryouma having to keep the secret about Diana.

Speaking of, she is suggesting to Bright about contacting Arthur Rank. Even if the Innocent aren't exactly friendly right now with them, contacting their leader might still yield something. Besides, it could help on the search of Elche and Tifa. Though first, to deal with Tetsuya's departure. Roy suggests sending Ryouma and Hayato to search him, despite them not being on good terms right now. Perhaps that's what they need. Or it could backfire, but Roy seems to think it won't.

WELL, that's a long intermission. So basically Stage 26 is only really beginning. Yeah... I'm gonna leave that for another day...

omg the co-star of the witness who acted with luhan is going to star in another movie with tao it's gonna be weird seeing her with two different.....differents.........