• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

speaking of dead i killed micolash in bloodborne today and let me tell you

i dont think ive ever fought a boss who is an insane man who starts howling mid battle

i also dont think ive ever fought a boss where i could take a 10 minute break mid battle

also i said "otaku's dream" because thats literally what any weeb who watches naruto in the library wants

thinking is for the dead

we're all dead on a cosmic scale, as our life only lasts 72-75 years, and the cosmic scale deems our lives only nothing but a vapor

i mean, me too thanks

wow

i just wanted to av post really

for real tho, that reminds me of my friends

...my friends are fucking weird now that i think about it

speaking of dead i killed micolash in bloodborne today and let me tell you

i dont think ive ever fought a boss who is an insane man who starts howling mid battle

i also dont think ive ever fought a boss where i could take a 10 minute break mid battle

did you make sure he's deader than ded

also i said "otaku's dream" because thats literally what any weeb who watches naruto in the library wants

reminds me of this guy

i was in my school library trying to kill time for my next class, then i hear some japanese and i look around and saw some guy watching Naruto on his mac

everyone that kept walking by him kept looking at his computer like, "bruh, wuh?"

reminds me of this guy

i was in my school library trying to kill time for my next class, then i hear some japanese and i look around and saw some guy watching Naruto on his mac

everyone that kept walking by him kept looking at his computer like, "bruh, wuh?"

it's not a myth, i knew it

I remember catching glimpses of people watching anime on their laptop, doing a double-take in surprise, and then realizing, "This is an international student. He is in fact Japanese."

Additionally, when speaking about anime in English, they just called them cartoons.

Checkmate weebs.

Edited by SecondWorld

Alright, finally playing Alpha Gaiden again. And now, the actual Stage 26...

So Ryouma and Hayato haven't found Tetsuya, but instead find Dinosaur Empire forces, led by Gallery. In addition to Mechasauruses, there's also Mycenaeans, with Dante and Duke Gorgon in the Myceros.

Alright, time to begin this...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, no full Getter Robo, so might as well attack the Dino Jets. However, on Turn 2 Benkei shows up. The three try to combine, but then Gallery activates his trump card. A special trio of Bird/Bado/thosePterodactlymechas units that are fast enough to disrupt their movements.

Well, that sucks... in fact, those things move whenever the Getter Machines do, not during the enemy phase... ugh... okay, stay clear from anything not the Dino Jets...

Except that the Skill Point is to defeat Dante within 6 turns. Okay...

Oh yeah, those three Birds? They're actually invincible, so can't take them on to combine.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, I can only chip away Dante's HP little by little. Something else must happen before Turn 6 or else this Skill Point will seem impossible to achieve. At least each member has the Support Skill. And the Dino Jets still fall like flies... though the Getter Machines can only two-shot them...

That's overselling it imo, it's clear that it deserves the hype it gets, even if the ending falls flat in some regards

maybe it's because i watched the dub, maybe it could have been better

need to binge watch on those 100+ episodes again