• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

we are number one but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays but every time they say one we are number one plays

We Are Number One but every time they say one you are a pirate plays but every time they say pirate the net scene from we are number one plays but every time they throw the net on robbie rotten sportaflop does his intro run sped up by 10% each time but every time the lazytown logo shows cooking by the book plays but every time stephanie says cake robbie rotten says no don't touch that getting louder and more distorted each time

We Are Number One but every time they say one red velvet's dumb dumb dumb plays but every time they say dumb sportaflop's intro run shows slowed down by 5% each time

Yes

great eyebrows are an important key to happiness

ty

i was hoping that jessica's second single would be called lie because taeyeon debuted with i and then jessica debuted with fly and then taeyeon followed up with why and idk it'd just be funny

We Are Number One but every time they say one red velvet's dumb dumb dumb plays but every time they say dumb russian roulette plays but every time they say russian roulette you are a pirate plays and every time they say heartb-b-beat cooking by the book plays but every time robbie rotten says pirate donkey from shrek says are we there yet also stephanie's dancing bits are replaced by sportaflop's intro run slowed down by 10% each time but every time the lazytown logo shows the nutshack intro plays but every nutshack is replaced by the reading of the entire bee movie script but every time they say bee the net scene from we are number one plays but every time the net is thrown on robbie rotten j r r tolkien singing the troll's song plays but every time he says troll robbie rotten's laugh plays really loud and every time he says alone there is a pause and really sad music plays also every time stephanie says cake we are number one plays backwards but every time they say eno the 2016 netherlands throne speech plays but every time the parliamentarians chant hurrah is replaced by robbie rotten saying net really slowly and really loudly and every time after that scene has played the video gets more distorted but every time the video reaches a certain amount of distortion the video is duplicated but every time there is an odd number of video layers the video is slowed down by 300%

im shopping for skin products and i was like "huh i wonder what kind of skin i have" so i looked it up and took a test and

aa026a7dea.png

hm yeah okay sounds about right

367d96785e.png

oh definitely

da02f38bf3.png

fuck yeah

248e844ba3.png

wait

A reading of HHH but every time kim tells someone she loves them the we are number one live event plays but every time they sing one the we are number one music video plays but every time they say one unstoppable destiny from fe10 plays but every time a c note is hit the 8 p.m. NOS news of 20/12/2012 plays but every time the NOS logo is shown on screen the branch scene from we are number one plays but every time bobby steps on the branch is replaced by an earrape segment from a random video and every time robbie says no don't touch that it's followed by throw it on him not me and what are you doing getting slower and louder each time but after the 7th time a 1cc of EoSD Normal plays instead but every time the player loses a life cooking by the book plays but every time stephanie says cake the extended edition of the lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring plays but every time they say ring a dramatic reading of the netherlands constitution plays but every time they say koning the netherlands national anthem plays but every time they address william of orange robbie rotten's laugh plays slowed down by 300%

the bee movie but everytime they say bee its replaced by its the nutshack but everytime they say nutshack its replaced with the bee movie script and every time they say bee its replaced by we are number one but everytime they say one its replaced by its the nutshack with kawaii anime girls

my nightmare

im shopping for skin products and i was like "huh i wonder what kind of skin i have" so i looked it up and took a test and

aa026a7dea.png

hm yeah okay sounds about right

367d96785e.png

oh definitely

da02f38bf3.png

fuck yeah

248e844ba3.png

wait

idk why but this reminds me of how people in school had a weird fascination with my hands

apparently they were the softest hands in my class