Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

red velvet's dumb dumb but every time they say dumb i.o.i's neomu neomu neomu plays but every time they say neomu oh my girl's liar liar plays but every time they say liar girls' generation gee plays but every time they say gee gee gee gee baby baby baby ailee's heaven plays but every time she says heaven bigbang's bang bang bang plays but every time they say bang boyfriend's witch plays but every time they say 'cause your body goes boom bara boom blackpink's boombayah plays but every time they say ya bts' fire plays but every time they say fire nct 127's fire truck plays but every time they say fire truck wjsn's momomo plays but every time they say mo exid's wi arae plays but every time le says wi arae luna's free somebody plays but every time she says i wanna free somebody got7's hard carry plays but every time they say hard carry-hae monsta x's rush plays but every time they say vroom vroom--

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hey guys so hypothetically

say that you're buying something (the thing in question is a face cleanser but insert something u actually care about lmao), item x and item y

item x costs n and has two five-star reviews, but both are very vague and don't really address the thing ur looking for most in this product

item y costs n+5 and has three five-star reviews, which are all very thorough and you know for a fact that item y will completely satisfy you if you are to buy it

item x also contains approximately 150% more of (product) than item y

which one would u buy

Edited by - luna -

505413cc9e.png

fuck that fan's handwriting it's even worse than hyungwon's but anyway a fan was like "how does it feel to live ur life as a handsome man" and hyungwon was like "im not a handsome man.......handsome men: shownu, wonho, minhyuk"