• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

when ur having irregular lunches today because finals and ur frantically texting all ur friends asking what time hybhave lunch today so u'll have someone to sit with but no one is responding/the people that are responding have different lunches than me

every time the chorus of jessica's wonderland does the thing and the snap comes you know the last snap in every dododo(do)doDO thing i want to stick out my leg but not in an ugly way in a dancey way like the way lisa does it w her arm in the beginning o fboombayah i am so tired right now

tumblr_ohz9qqZlqI1r9f1l9o1_400.gif

YEAH RITE MROE LIKE FALLEN ANGEL

THE ONE THAT GOES AND I WANNA GE DOWN (I LOVE YA) AND IBWANNA GET DOWN (gd voice) Aand i NWAA GET DOWN

IS THERE MORE THNA ONE

oh yeah i love that one too but there's also last dance i cried when i saw the title

i had a dream last night that i auditioned for sm becaus i love luna and somehow i passed and then i trained for like seven years and the day before my debut luna left sm and i was like fuck

if i were to be completely honest i prefer last year's editorial board over this year's because the editors from last year were very good at people and talking and communicating while this year the editors are very work-driven

last year i was in the bathroom before secret santa and my eic went looking for me and i tried to explain things and cried and she hugged me and she was rly nice about it and i don't even remember how many times last year's managing editor had to console me

dude shoutout to jessica and jonghyun for knowing exactly what kind of songs suit their voices and composing songs to capitalize on their strengths 2:34 is my favourite forever