• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

nah i have a ps2 that is hooked up and persona 4 somewhere. I actually heard nocturne got on psn like a week ago or so. Considering getting it

yeah, same with DDS and the first Raidou game

all the Megaten

Fuuka is legit. And vanilla P4 isn't on PSN over here :/

haha scrub

is it better than smt 4?

I'm only in the beginning of it, but so far I prefer SMT IV. I still like Nocturne, but SMT IV is one of my favorite games. It's actually my favorite 3ds game, surpassing awakening, pokemon X and BD.

Still, you complained about SMT IV being hard, but Nocturne manages to be way harder, even on Normal Mode. Matador (one of the bosses) is almost unbeatable if you don't have the right equips/ items, for example.

Shrine of Amana? It's funny the magicians used to have a lot more homing ability on their spells, but it was nerfed. It was definitely the hardest area in the game before that. Now it's less so, but still annoying.

good luck nevertheless. If you have a bow/ranged attacks, it makes it a lot easier.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. Wow, I can't imagine how hard it was before their spells being nerfed.

@Nobody: Yeah, i checked a few days ago. Shame

ah, that sucks. What about nocturne? If it's available, definitely try it. It's a good game.

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

that isn't good.

and uggh don't remind me of DDS, I still have to finish that but the constant random encounters while trying to solve some of the puzzles killed it for me.

some people cried "casul".

What if I told I think I'm playing the unpatched version? haha

Yeah, their spells follow me.

Did they also patch the ps3 version? Because that's the version I'm playing

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

What if I told I think I'm playing the unpatched version? haha

Yeah, their spells follow me.

I haven't been there on PC in a while, so I can't remember if they actually got around to implementing that PS3 patch, or maybe they changed their mind back since the last time I played.

(unless you're playing PS3 or xbox360, of course)

Edited by Tryhard

I haven't been there on PC in a while, so I can't remember if they actually got around to implementing that PS3 patch, or maybe they changed their mind back since the last time I played.

(unless you're playing PS3 or xbox360, of course)

I'm playing on a ps3.

I guess I just suck haha

Wow, I really hate posting on my phone. After several days of squinting to read posts on a tiny screen in comparison, a new laptop battery can't come soon enough. No wonder I've been posting less. Goddamn auto-correct, leave me be! DX

Levant, I did see your update; I don't really have the budget for Rorona atm, but it's definitely on my list of games to get.

I have lots of fave animals, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be ferrets for nostalgia reasons.

Wow, I really hate posting on my phone. After several days of squinting to read posts on a tiny screen in comparison, a new laptop battery can't come soon enough. No wonder I've been posting less. Goddamn auto-correct, leave me be! DX

Levant, I did see your update; I don't really have the budget for Rorona atm, but it's definitely on my list of games to get.

I have lots of fave animals, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be ferrets for nostalgia reasons.

*Pat*Pat*

My favorite animal would be a cat... I know it is dull...

Edited by Naughx

Have you tried posting with a Wii U(if you have one)? It's not as good as on pc, but the screen is larger.

Did you own a ferret when you were young?

*Pat*Pat*

My favorite animal would be a cat... I know it is dull...

Cats are good. At least, my cat is a really affectionate one.

What if Duck was a closet Touhou fanboy?

Then it would be official