• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

For real though despite the hole jokes, it's a cover because the episode hurts

Rest in Piece my boy Noriaki Kakyoin

cherry boy

https://en.shindanmaker.com/224642

Frosty's fetish is hate/foe yay (crushing on your enemies).

Ebony's fetish is jazz music.

also the fuck is this

Dio interrupting the OP is one of the coolest fucking things I've seen

SONO CHI NO KIOKUUUUU

[spoiler=Thoughts on JoJo's Bizarre Road Trip AKA Stardust Crusaders]

I'm going to have to let this sit for while before I can figure which I prefer between this and Part 2.

Man was this a fun ride, a long-winded one, but hella fun. I guess since the good outweighs it so much I'll start with my negatives, one of which has to do with its length as implied before. I found that the monster-of-the-week formula worked well up until a little after the half-way point, after they finally get to Egypt. At this point the heroes are so close to the end goal that, despite there being fewer episodes left, the number of episodes that don't advance the story at all increases quite a bit (in comparison to before, keep in mind). There are a few of those episodes that are entirely comedic, and probably would've fit better earlier instead of, you know, as the heroes are closing in on their immortal vampire nemesis who's been hyped up this entire time. The relationship between the protagonist and the main villain isn't as strong as the previous Parts, though the fact that it's a returning villain who has already had development and a backstory relating directly to Jotaro helps to alleviate that. Having a major character from each of the previous adventures also helps tie things together. Jotaro himself, while a good protagonist, doesn't exactly measure up to the endless fountain of charisma and likability that was Joseph in Part 2.

But while the main lead isn't as strong as before, what helps this is the switch to a more ensemble cast. Previously, while the protagonists and villains got a lot of development, the side characters were just whatever was needed from them and not much else, with only a couple stand-outs. With Part 3 however, every one of the heroes gets some development and all of them are likable. Having a returning villain and a monster-of-the-week style compliments this well, as more time can be spent on them. And they get the most important aspect of an ensemble cast right, as the series goes on the camaraderie and friendship they develop feels genuine. By forming connections to all of the main cast, the emotional moments hit harder here than either of the previous parts. Like I said before, the monster-of-the-week formula works quite well for the most part, this I believe is because of the road trip that this Part also uses. Each fight is not only with a unique opponent, but in some wildly varied locals for each of them. This is further complimented by the introduction of Stands, which are an evolution of the strategy-focused fights of Part 2 and a way for some very unique enemies. My only complaint with Stands is that I wish they were more elaborated on(yes I know Part 4 does this apparently but here they feel a bit random) and that their origins were tied closer to the existing lore. On the presentation side the ost is fantastic, my favorite yet, the animation has also seen an improvement.

I've been getting a lot of hype for Part 4 *cough cough*, and I can't wait to start it. In such a short amount of time JoJo has become one of my favorite series, I highly recommend it.