Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[9:20:10 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar:

you know, I knew the next movie was coming

[9:20:18 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: at a rate of which I knew, not so much

[9:20:26 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: guess I'm gonna be damned to watch this too, huh

[9:21:02 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: 私は人生の橋から私を捨てて、神様...

Time for the first time playing SRW of 2017, continuing with Chapter 28.

So, last time, Karas had activated the Gretta Gary's humanoid form, and wrecked the Iron Gear more than it was already, as more enemies showed up. SItuation sounds dire.

BUT WAIT, help comes! After being MIA for almost 20 chapters now (if you think that's bad, consider that there are still people that were in Chapter 9 that have still not showed up yet), randomly appears none other than Lune. And she's not alone, but the girls with her are from the current era. Birin and Maria, piloting a Walker Machine. Despite being the sub-pilot, Maria has a compelte set of stats, so this sub-pilot position is likely to only be for this one stage. So now we have the Valsione R back, and... another Dagger joining. Those girls will quickly be shoved into the spare Governments once this is over...

So, time to continue this. THe skill point for this stage is to defeat Karas within seven turns of the Gretta Gary transforming. But there is still the Breaker horde to clear a path first...

And Geraba and Hola are defeated, again. Amusingly, though surprising as well, Geraba drops a Minmei Doll. Of all things. Amazing the sort of stuff that survives the passage of time and at least 2-3 apocalyptic events.

Walker Gallier is such a cool BGM... and the mecha itself ain't bad, either...

Why would Mazinger Z's Iron Cutter have +40 to Hit... but Scrander Cutter is a flat 0? Normally a melee attack would be the one with the Hit boost over a projectile attack... and Iron Cutter already has lower Hit than the weaker Rocket Punch...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

AJU NICE DO YOU MEAN ANTI NICE BECAUSE SOME FUCKER NAMED HOSHI PLACED JOSHUA IN THREE DIFFERENT PLACES THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CHOREOGRAPHY:

-- off the stage

-- behind dk

-- on the far right edge

WATCHING FANCAMS HAS NEVER BEEN MORE UPSETTING

Amazing, one enemy phase and the Iron Gear went from full HP to just 398 left (its max is currently 13200!).

Forget Tron, Cotset is the one in peril here, considering enemies will target him because that's the whole point of them being here.

Most of the Breakers have been defeated. The Dran group is still intact, and there's still that Deravasgaran. But now even the Gretta Gary has its HP below half... man, it sure can tank...

And now Karas is the only enemy left. Time to finish this...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

what i expected from seventeen's america line:

full english conversations

what i actually got from seventeen's america line:

joshua: egg tart

vernon: egg tart

vernon: egg tart yeah

joshua: let's go eat that egg tart

vernon: egg t

> Accidentally clicks that K pop thread (blame mouse pad)

> Gets this instead of the thread

cc35d12fba.png

My internet hits MVP status sometimes.

i wish my computer loved me this much