• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wouldn't surprise me really

but i'm wondering how you know

Before my revulsion for k-pop came to be, that totally came out of nowhere©®...

I vicariously stumbled on a forum about it and saw them talking about Fates and the older FEs and stuff, then I vicariously toured

Edited by Soledai

Sometimes I need to keep looking at the time compression fight in FF8 because it's just..

I just need to keep reminding myself that it really happened

Edited by Trisitei

start of the year....I'm already exhausted...this is going to be a difficult one...

also, just recently watched the Fate/Grand Order anime and it was....not impressive. There's going to be Heaven's Feel and Apocrypha later too, but with this recent showing and other things more interesting to do, I'm actually feeling like stepping away from the series.

also, they sure do pack the dialogue in Trails of Cold Steel...

for pledis17 I thought the jun tag was a lot (currently 375 pages)

then I go to check fymonstax's wonho, and hyungwon tag

wonho's tag goes on to almost 700 pages

I'm going to be busy for the next few months tbh

start of the year....I'm already exhausted...this is going to be a difficult one...

also, just recently watched the Fate/Grand Order anime and it was....not impressive. There's going to be Heaven's Feel and Apocrypha later too, but with this recent showing and other things more interesting to do, I'm actually feeling like stepping away from the series.

also, they sure do pack the dialogue in Trails of Cold Steel...

Not good.

Good.

Yeah, Trails games love their dialogue, even if it's meaningless.

Not good.

Good.

Yeah, Trails games love their dialogue, even if it's meaningless.

I don't have the brightest outlook in many things, so it's fine.

I think I'm going to be watching a lot less anime this year than years past; I'm somewhat tired from it.

I feel like I rarely get to exercise those battle links they emphasize so much in the story...

I don't have the brightest outlook in many things, so it's fine.

I think I'm going to be watching a lot less anime this year than years past; I'm somewhat tired from it.

I feel like I rarely get to exercise those battle links they emphasize so much in the story...

I have the confidence you'll be fine, it hasn't even been a week yet. Hang in there.

Also good. it's all bad anyway. But seriously, have you planned something to fill the gaps of not watching animu?

Ah, I like when games just prattle on endlessly about something they want you to try out, it's my favorite part.

But what are your impressions of this verbose game so far?

I have the confidence you'll be fine, it hasn't even been a week yet. Hang in there.

Also good. it's all bad anyway. But seriously, have you planned something to fill the gaps of not watching animu?

Ah, I like when games just prattle on endlessly about something they want you to try out, it's my favorite part.

But what are your impressions of this verbose game so far?

It's mostly that i'm still feeling the effects of last year's many low points, so it's taking some time to reorganize my thoughts and keep forward.

True, but isn't everything relatively terrible? I'll learn somethings, stuff I've been meaning to get to know for a while now. May be I'll write something to have it slaughtered by a mob of critics, or may be I'll finally try my hand at drawing and put it out there for similar effect; it's all interesting in its own way.

Believing in what isn't there is as important as believing in what is, so I find it fairly interesting myself (but i must say, I still have to develop the links to a point where they make an actual impact on the game play).

It's entertaining so far. I'm liking the female instructor quite a bit, probably my favorite part of the game so far. The combat system is has its points of interest. The protag/mc not so much, mostly because I've gotten a bit tired of the trope from anime, but he's not terrible either, so he's not to the point of being annoying.

Edited by ___

[spoiler=wth is this photoset lmao]

first pic is like hyungwon is making sure no one is watching him

tumblr_o6jaucOj501vt0cfxo1_500.png

then he starts doing whatever this is????

tumblr_o6jaucOj501vt0cfxo2_500.png

oh no I think he started to regret some of his life decisions here

tumblr_o6jaucOj501vt0cfxo3_500.png

poor man :/

tumblr_o6jaucOj501vt0cfxo4_500.png

It's mostly that i'm still feeling the effects of last year's many low points, so it's taking some time to reorganize my thoughts and keep forward.

True, but isn't everything relatively terrible? I'll learn somethings, stuff I've been meaning to get to know for a while now. May be I'll write something to have it slaughtered by a mob of critics, or may be I'll finally try my hand at drawing and put it out there for similar effect; it's all interesting in its own way.

Believing in what isn't there is as important as believing in what is, so I find it fairly interesting myself (but i must say, I still have to develop the links to a point where they make an actual impact on the game play).

It's entertaining so far. I'm liking the female instructor quite a bit, probably my favorite part of the game so far. The combat system is has its points of interest. The protag/mc not so much, mostly because I've gotten a bit tired of the trope from anime, but he's not terrible either, so he's not to the point of being annoying.

Hmm, I see. I sort of know the feeling. I wish you luck, arkadaş

You've a point. May I inquire about the stuffs, also, writing and drawing aren't bad choices at all. I do recall you asking about something regarding writing a while ago, now that I think on it.

Ah, the social links, that Persona 3 & 4 impact though. The power of friendship is real here too, I see.

Instructor huh? A "friend" you could call her, likes her too. I suppose one day I'll have to see for myself why that is... but that requires the necessary amount of interest in the game, which I lack, even vicariously. And yeah, I remember hearing that the MC is typical anime.