Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

:c

I wonder if I'd be lynched if I decided to wear the argentine shirt when the world cup starts hmm...

Sorry, I stumbled on this like, moments after reading your post >< I don't think Brazilians are like that.

If soccer fans in Brazil are anything like Hockey fans in Canada, then yes, you'd surely be lynched.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sorry, I stumbled on this like, moments after reading your post >< I don't think Brazilians are like that.

If soccer fans in Brazil are anything like Hockey fans in Canada, then yes, you'd surely be lynched.

tbh, from what I've seen, no one is really caring about the world cup. Like, it's 2 weeks away, and I don't see anyone talking about it (thankfully)

There was much more hype in the other world cups.

I think it's because everyone knows it will be an epic failure =)

tbh, from what I've seen, no one is really caring about the world cup. Like, it's 2 weeks away, and I don't see anyone talking about it (thankfully)

There was much more hype in the other world cups.

I think it's because everyone knows it will be an epic failure =)

Is the stadium finished? (love the little smile. Seems like you're getting some schadenfreude from this)

Is the stadium finished? (love the little smile. Seems like you're getting some schadenfreude from this)

Yes, they are. The overpriced white elephant here in Brasília has been ready for 3 months, I think

Oh if I am haha. I can't wait for Brazil to lose. Bonus points if it loses to Argentina.

But I have my reasons to want Brazil to lose. Nothing to do with hating my country. I actually want us to lose because I like it hehe

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

p8pm.jpg
b86c.jpg
Guys.
Help Meeeeeee D:
The bonus Celebi will come with the move Hold Back, which is a restrained attack that cannot be learnt through normal gameplay. The move leaves its victim with at least 1HP, making it a useful tool while capturing wild Pokémon.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/18/download-pokemon-bank-app-receive-celebi-pokemon-x-y/#1vwVdzfGcbeW2iOQ.99

Special Moves Attack Name Type Cat. Att. Acc. PP Effect % Hold Back normal.gifphysical.png 40 100 40 -- The user holds back when it attacks and the target is left with at least 1 HP. Pokémon Bank Distribution

(Downloading Celebi)

It's Pokemon distribution bank only. Only way to ever view this attack. I personally think that it is best left on Physical attacking ones. If it isn't worth it, I'll drop it on this one and keep it on the other one since this is the only way to view this attack.

p94ur.jpg

I guess that it is better left on this one. -.-

Edited by Barbie

note, note and noted! I'll do it after everyone else's is done. o wo)/

hey comet, it's been a while! sadly no, I wasn't able to get you in ;; but! I'm still making icons for everyone else so with at that mind -

what's your favorite hair and eye color? outfit colors too if you wouldn't mind /o/

yeah, it has... and that's no problem. i'd like my hair color to be blue i deserve it, i dyed my hair blue xD along with my eyes. i typically wear a lot of black/dark blue and white. thanks!

the only use hold back has is for novelty purposes. the best pokemon for catching wild pokemon is smeargle with spore/dark void and false swipe.

Edited by Comet

Yes, they are. The overpriced white elephant here in Brasília has been ready for 3 months, I think

Oh if I am haha. I can't wait for Brazil to lose. Bonus points if it loses to Argentina.

But I have my reasons to want Brazil to lose. Nothing to do with hating my country. I actually want us to lose because I like it hehe

an elephant in Brazil >v>

Nvm.

I'll keep it on the Brave one. Should do the same if you happen to have a physical one. It's only like False Swipe anyway.

the only thing people talk about regarding the world cup is regarding days off because of it, lol

Is there anything better than days off, though? hehe

Goooooooooooooooood night everyone~

bye JDuck

an elephant in Brazil >v>

A white elephant is an idiom for a valuable but burdensome possession of which its owner cannot dispose and whose cost (particularly cost of upkeep) is out of proportion to its usefulness or worth.

Is there anything better than days off, though? hehe

bye JDuck

A white elephant is an idiom for a valuable but burdensome possession of which its owner cannot dispose and whose cost (particularly cost of upkeep) is out of proportion to its usefulness or worth.

Never heard of that one before.

i've only heard of the 'elephant in the room' idiom, in terms of idioms related to elephants.

Edited by Comet

oh my god nightmare is a mod again. i'm not sure if i should be happy or worried.

happy, he's reading this topic right now

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

why do some people classify themselves

"The last thing I want to do is give people an idea of exactly who I am. I want people to work out their own interpretation of me and my image. I don't want to build a frame around myself and say, 'This is what I am' or 'This is all I am.'"

-- Freddie Mercury

Edited by Nightmare

(☞>v>)☞

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞