• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Time to continue fighting the Breakers. And maybe make more progress on Chapter 29 than the last few days.

Dammit Guld, that Bran only had Hit in the 10's...!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, all Governments and Brans destroyed.

Once enough enemies have been defeated, even more show up. This time, though, they come with another landship of similar design to the Iron Gear and Gretta Gary (yes, yet another). And in its bridge is none other than Elche, sporting a new image. Jiron is happy to see her, but Elche is determined to kill him. Of course, most (especially the Newtypes) can recognize her mind's been tampered with, and Jiron vows to save her.

And this brings us to the second step for obtaining the skill point, and the first step for a secret unlocking process. In this case, I must rout the enemy EXCEPT for Elche's landship, the Gear Gear (I'd comment on the name, but this is a SRW that has a Khamen Khamen, a Poncho Poncho, a Maria Maria... you get the idea).

And the fight, as such, continues.

And Kyaloon defeated. Elche's groups is already near, must deal with the remaining Drans first...

And now her group was routed. Now to deal with Elche's group. But that's for another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt