• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[9:39:16 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: tfw you were posting please stop calling me gay's lyrics on your twitter and everyone is yelling at you to stop
[9:39:24 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: I feel accomplished today

you should stop shit posting on your twitter

i fell asleep at the computer and i dreamt i was yang and the first thing that happened is ruby pointed at me and screamed "YANG YOU GAINED WEIGHT"

i woke up with tears in my eyes and i can't tell if its due to being sick or if dream ruby hurt my feelings

it's 2k17 and idiots on (mostly) youtube/etc are still mistaking reverb and other voice effects as 'autotune'

[spoiler=mini rant]

it just pisses me off like, who cares if a singer uses autotune imo (some great singers still mess around with it) but this isn't the point

these idiots are confusing reverb/other effects with autotune and try to make it into a bad thing

AUTOTUNE CHANGES AND CORRECTS PITCHES

REVERB DOESN'T CHANGE THE PITCH YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

reverb changes the timbre not pitch, so saying "oh they used autotune for that note" where is logic

GET IT RIGHT

voice effects don't = autotune

reverb may edit vocals, but it's a voice effect what do you expect, but it's not autotune since autotune CHANGES THE PITCH/NOTE

jfc I'm going to kill myself

ok rant over I'm done

VA-11 Hall-A is one of my favorite games in while, first time I can think of since Chrono Trigger where I immediately want to do NG+ and get more endings, maybe get all the achievements too, it would be the first time I've done that

Think I'll try a "get everyone drunk" playthrough next

KssANiG.png minghao is me rn

anyways it's fine now I'm just tired of all these bad ailee comments for her us debut like fucking support her bitch dont call yourself a fan if you keep talking shit in the comment section dumbass

ok one last thing before I stop

I see people saying "ailee didnt show off her voice well here"

WHERE

LEGIT WHERE

SHE FUCKING DOES FIFTH OCTAVE NOTES AND SHE BELTS OUT A PRETTY NICE NOTE

can they not hear

barely related jisoo's eyes when he smiles r the cutest thing ever it just makes me want to punch him so badly AND THE WAY THE CORNERS MOUTH CURL UP EVEN WHEN HES STRAIGHT-FACED ITS LIKE CHEN BUT BETTER BECAUSE LMAO WHO LIKES CHEN