• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

4 hours ago, eat carat said:

me: i have a debate tomorrow i should sleep

inner me: pull an all-nighter skip breakfast and then pass out from nervousness so u won't have to do it

How about you do do that 

and if you did, at least not again

2 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Maybe I should try Blustacks instead.

I had an issue with app emulators too in the beginning. Not each app site is compatible with the emulators. For example if you plan to download this game from the google app store, it's very likely that the download won't work.

Beware: You will enjoy this game only once... because when you restart, you'll get an communication error message. I guess you can only get rid of it, if you reinstall the emulator or game.

29 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I had an issue with app emulators too in the beginning. Not each app site is compatible with the emulators. For example if you plan to download this game from the google app store, it's very likely that the download won't work.

Beware: You will enjoy this game only once... because when you restart, you'll get an communication error message. I guess you can only get rid of it, if you reinstall the emulator or game.

actually if you have nox you can prevent it

*gets a notification about a post somewhere*

*clicks to find it*

*system still sends you back a million posts from the most recent page*

*and although it says there's new posts, you can't see them. It clearly says there's new posts. You click on the little notice that pops up. Nothing. No, nothing at all. BUT WAIT.*

*it STILL sends you pages back because clearly that's a fun feature every user wants to have in their software/forums/etc*

I won't miss this software if it ever goes away, when I go away, or when the world ends, or whatever...

22 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Well that wouldn't matter too much since I plan to transfer data from the emulator to a device.

13 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Eventually, that'll stop too, then you'll be free

But seriously, How're the things?

See my previous post for some clue about that.

I'm fine. Just fine. Saying anything more would not be positive.

How are things on your end?

8 minutes ago, Ebony said:

actually if you have nox you can prevent it

Did you refer to this:

If you're rooted: Any app (Recommend "Root Explorer", Google it, download the .apk, and simply install it) that lets you explore files on your system will do. Data/Data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs - Delete the file called deviceAccount:.xml.
If you're not rooted: re-installation of the app is the only way.

Otherwise I have no idea what you meant.

Anyways I didn't do what was adviced here because I didn't feel like to burn more time for fixing this without the knowing the result.

I have accepted that Heroes doesn't work on my laptop. I still have other things to do I'm looking forward to right now.

7 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Did you refer to this:

Otherwise I have no idea what you meant.

Anyways I didn't do what was adviced here because I didn't feel like to burn more time for fixing this without the knowing the result.

I have accepted that Heroes doesn't work on my laptop. I still have other things to do I'm looking forward to right now.

yeah i did

honestly it takes less then a minute to do and usually works for a few hours before having to do it again, and like i said less then a minute

so if you still wanna play i recommend trying it at least once

16 minutes ago, ___ said:

See my previous post for some clue about that.

I'm fine. Just fine. Saying anything more would not be positive.

How are things on your end?

Fine, eh? Very well, I hope you'll be 'well' next time.

Fine as well. Things are certainly happening this year so far, and I can't say I'm a fan... Well, I can't complain too much, I'm ridding my mind of the dead weight plaguing it for... practically all of 2016 :v
Well, it's more than the mind, but it being a part of my chamber, I must purify it first. ;)

Edited by Soledai

12 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Fine, eh? Very well, I hope you'll be 'well' next time.

Fine as well. Things are certainly happening this year so far, and I can't say I'm a fan... Well, I can't complain too much, I'm ridding my mind of the dead weight plaguing it for... practically all of 2016 :v

We'll see. Time is a wonder, so we'll see.

Good for you; you'll need plenty of mental energy for all the stunts Trump is pulling.

Well, it's also nice to be able to let go of things. Stress and pressure are awful things for your sleep.

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I get the communication error every so often, but I just clear the data and start the game. Yeah, I have to wait a couple of minutes for the downloads, but at the moment it's not so long that it annoys me. 

35 minutes ago, Ebony said:

yeah i did

honestly it takes less then a minute to do and usually works for a few hours before having to do it again, and like i said less then a minute

so if you still wanna play i recommend trying it at least once

Now my main question is: Will the savestats be kept?

If not, it wouldn't make much sense for me to do it.

Aww... I never ever will learn to post without one single fault.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

shitty cowriter bending over my computer and showing and explaining to me each one of her instagram photos so i cant do any work

i have headphones on and shes still talking as i type why is she doing this i literally do not care