• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Rock paper Scissors is a sad tale indeed.

Dear rock wants to make something for himself and find something where it can excel but is always being overshadowed by its paper companion and can never shine. What people don't know is that rock is actually a shiny gem, but how can it ever get a chance to shine with Paper always getting in the way? Rock is always the unsung, yet he is too shy for the spotlight.

Paper, the popular guy, for appearing to be the typical cocky, cool kid, douche in comparison his rock friend, gets massacred by the psychotic Scissor, when in actuality, Rock and Paper have been good friends since childhood and only teases Rock in good fun.

Unfortunately, Scissor doesn't realize this until after the deed is done, and incurs the rage of Rock for killing his best friend in the whole world. Blinded by hate, and rancor, Rock beats Scissor senselessly to the point where Scissor requires hospitalization.The aftermath for assault and battery lands Rock in jail for god knows how long.

And that is the tragedy of Rock Paper Scissors

rock's story is indeed the saddest

yay, I got him after playing another game with him, but you still made me lose some furniture I don't like so fuck you :>

no thx