• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So apparently the whole double posting issue has something to do with the platform this forum is using, so any forums that use this particular software is affected and there's nothing the admins of SF can do to fix it until the company that developed the software fixes it.

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

faye is looking quite annoying with her alm boner

sucks
her designs nice

From what I've seen of her, Faye indeed looks pretty shallow and annoying. And I agree that her design is pretty nice.

Which is why this happened:

Spoiler

miWso54.png

All those passives will reach 3 once I get the SP for it.

18 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

hey, thats pretty good

Yeah, best girl

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

So apparently the whole double posting issue has something to do with the platform this forum is using, so any forums that use this particular software is affected and there's nothing the admins of SF can do to fix it until the company that developed the software fixes it.

Tbh the wrong last read page bug bothers me way more than the double post one

i hope that one is fixable

anything is better with Tank

48 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

From what I've seen of her, Faye indeed looks pretty shallow and annoying. And I agree that her design is pretty nice.

Which is why this happened:

Hide contents

miWso54.png

All those passives will reach 3 once I get the SP for it.

and i thought cordelia was annoying at times

hry
thats pretty goood

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

anything is better with Tank

and i thought cordelia was annoying at times

hry
thats pretty goood

At least Cordelia has support that shows she has a personality outside of liking Chrom. From what I read and seen Faye only personality traits are that she likes Alm, sewing, Alm, flowers, Alm, sewing flowers and Alm.

Just now, Hashuni Mei said:

greetings from ottawa

You're in Ottawa? Greetings from the other side of the river then.

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

why do this echoes

That's the part I don't get. Why add a character that wasn't in Gaiden if you're not even going to trouble yourself to give them a decent personality?

@LuxSpes Yeah. We're only here til tomorrow morning. Wish it was longer so I could explore the parliment building :(

Did you stop here before going somewhere else? 

And you know what? Despite living here, I think I've only entered the parliament once and I don't even remember my visit. I should probably visit it at some point.

At times like these I regret not sticking with french after hs

You should be fine with just English in Ottawa. If you cross-over to Gatineau, french will be more useful though.

At times like these I regret not sticking with french after hs

You should be fine with just English in Ottawa. If you cross-over to Gatineau, french will be more useful though.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Did you stop here before going somewhere else? 

And you know what? Despite living here, I think I've only entered the parliament once and I don't even remember my visit. I should probably visit it at some point.

No. This is our only desination.

I don't imagine it a being a popular attraction for residents. My bro said the last time he went it was really boring but I want to be the judge of that!

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I said 'bonjour' to the hotel receptionist, subconsiously I guess idk, and they started speaking in french and I panicked lol. But yeah I'm thankful that most people speak in english.

I saw a sign on the highway for 'Gatineau something' or 'something Gatineau'! You're pretty close :o

18 hours ago, Alisa Reinford said:

If you have the time to manage seperating job and free time, it's still sth. at least.
However it would be nicer if you had a job you really would like to do, but life ain't easy unfortunately.

With my anxiety towards foreign people it's hard to find a job I could feel comfortable with.

some time but better than none.
eh the job i'd enjoy doing isn't something obtainable with my current education level and education in general.

i have social anxiety too, but at least this job is just keying in stuff so i don't have to interact with too many people (for now) or take calls so that's a plus.

No. This is our only desination.

I don't imagine it a being a popular attraction for residents. My bro said the last time he went it was really boring but I want to be the judge of that!

I said 'bonjour' to the hotel receptionist, subconsiously I guess idk, and they started speaking in french and I panicked lol. But yeah I'm thankful that most people speak in english.

I saw a sign on the highway for 'Gatineau something' or 'something Gatineau'! You're pretty close :o

Did you just arrive? If so, it seems an awfully short stay when compared to the time it takes to travel from Toronto to Ottawa and back.

Funny, I kind subconsciously switch to English whenever I'm in Ottawa and it seems it was reversed for you. 

Yes I am. I'm one 30min bus ride away from the parliament (well I would be if it wasn't Sunday evening, there's bus at this hour).

32 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

That's the part I don't get. Why add a character that wasn't in Gaiden if you're not even going to trouble yourself to give them a decent personality?

maybe they realized that camilla and cordelia struck gold so they're going for a three-fer 

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Did you just arrive? If so, it seems an awfully short stay when compared to the time it takes to travel from Toronto to Ottawa and back.

Funny, I kind subconsciously switch to English whenever I'm in Ottawa and it seems it was reversed for you. 

Yes I am. I'm one 30min bus ride away from the parliament (well I would be if it wasn't Sunday evening, there's bus at this hour).

We did. Needed to come here regarding our passports so we could travel in the summer. Ideally we wouldn't have stayed over, but driving here and back in one day would have been too tiring.

Hehe.

Your buses just scream CANADA, if that makes sense. Well, this is the capital.