• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Emeraldfox said:

I betcha there's a doujin on this

assuming enough people played the ng+ and got her confidant rank highest than others... well i assume it's because her rank was highest for me when that dream occurred

Time to continue with Chapter 38, now into the second half!

So, the heroes chase Gynaham to the ruins of a city. The whole area is under the effects of the Moonlight Butterfly. Calculations say the heores only have 10 minutes before their own mechas fall apart. Which translates to 10 turns. Yeah, the second half is to basically beat Gynaham within 10 turns. This will be fun...

So, Gynaham himself is surrounded by 4 Zannecks, not a good thing to see again, which fulfill the standard role of "stand there and only Support, not even counterattack if attacked". There's two Adrasteas, four Mahirows, and six bandits. Other than Gynaham, there's also Marybelle in a Bandit, and Midgarld in an Almeyer. Fun little fact, remember that stage way back where we had to stop Midgald from escaping the map, while he was in the GP-02? If I hadn't, Midgald would be here piloting the GP-02. Considering things, that might've made things easier... who knows...

So, time to begin! But before doing that...

I do like it when SRW full-voices scenes...

Oh yeah, I'm forced to use the Soleil here. It's okay, it's base stats are decent, and between Diana and Milan, we got an also decent SP and Seishin pool.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, so, the Bandits are certainly not a problem to take down.

On turn 2, Loran and Gynaham talk about the nature of the Turn A and Turn X. It's a bit of the same, Gynaham stating they're for war, use them to make a new era, blah blah blah, and Loran thinking they can be used for good.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Kloe said:

you did \o/
can i plant pot plants in potholes here too

I remember there was some guy who drew attention to the potholes in his town by drawing dicks around them

you could do that too

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

I remember there was some guy who drew attention to the potholes in his town by drawing dicks around them

you could do that too

oh yeah i remember ... somehow... that sounds better!! but idk where has potholes :V

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

you could do that too

oh yeah i remember ... somehow... that sounds better!! but idk where has potholes :V

Of course, this couldn't get more tedious than enemy reinfrocements.

Gwen shows up, once more trying to get Loran and the Turn A. He goes on about mass producing the Turn A, and empowering the Earth. And Gynaham (after dismissing the idea as ridiculous) goes on again about war. He reveals the place we're fighting is where the Innocent first landed on the planet. The heart of their civilization, annihilated during the past war, and what exactly Jamil did during it.

Interesting details... but ugh, more enemies to deal with. Gwen is in an Adrastea, and he brought three more as well. Also a couple of WaDoms. Although, I think his group doesn't move... well, I'll find out soon enough...

Okay, the three Adrasteas moved. Also, it seems two of the Bandits don't move, as they're only Supporting Marybelle. Time to take those down...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, on turn 5, and things are... mostly well.

I've destroyed the initial Adrasteas, and all the Bandits incluiding Marybelle's. She doesn't die, simply flees, but she drops a Haro so there's little reason to not fight her. Nice, three Haros now. I've already damaged somewhat the Mahirows. Now to deal with the Zannecks guarding Gynaham, the other Adrasteas, and Midgald.

But that will be for another day. In the meantime... have I told you yet the Turn X gained a new attack?

Because it totally did...

Oh yeah, the Turn A also gained a couple more attacks. A new type of beam rifle, and the Moonlight Butterfly, both in regular and MAP flavors.