• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Last turn!

Also, something I almost failed to realized on time. There's two cave entrances on the map, that grant items if I place units on then. Thankfully, I was able to reach them in time. They had a Minovsky Craft and a Minmei Doll. Nice.

And Gwen defeated! At this point, Mihael orders the retreat. Gwen protests, but it's no use. The Militia is finally abandoning him, wanting no more in Gwen's crazed schemes. Haha, he got it well deserved. Since beating him is optional, I'd think this happens regardless then, even if off-screen. Anyway... just Gynaham is left... time to end this...

Good thing I had my team positioned to abuse Support Attack.

I got him down to almost half HP left and... he casts Guts (HP back to full) and Valour (Morale +10)! WHAT. He casts...

wUVsF72.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DID IT I DID IT

The Turn X had 59K HP! Which considering Guts, it was virtually more than that. BUT I MADE IT. He only had only a little over 3.4K left. Prevail had activated. I only had Isamu left. Had him cast Soul, Concentrate, Lucky... only 56% to hit for the YF-19's All Range Attack. The Turn X's EN was already depleted. It didn't mattered... it connects! And does almost exactly the 3.4K damage left! HE DID IT.

Ah... just... just...

As much as I would've liked to defeat him with the Moonlight Butterfly... it didn't come to be. So here, enjoy that. And Gynaham's death! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, time to wrap things up. The post-chapter stuff.

Phil and Milan report the Soleil was able to dissipate the worst of the Turn X's Moonlight Butterfly. The area itself won't go unchanged, but it's no man's land, anyway. They think they've been able to stop the repeat of the Black History, though Diana feels that things are not over yet. There's still Kashim King to deal with.

Elsewhere, Usso mourns for Katejina's death. He had hoped they could bring her back to her senses, and bring her back to their own time, if they could find a way to. This makes Puru bring up about Rosamy, making Kamille think he may have to go through the same... or not, he vows it won't be the same. Good luck there, buddy.

And that's it for Chapter 38. FINALLY. Enough SRW for today... or the week, even... who knows...

2 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

http://shadowcow.tumblr.com/post/159992572788/when-your-opponent-is-running-nothing-but-reds

also i hate how i can't adjust cover photos anymore. it literally took me like 10 minutes to adjust mine.

Fuck you Reinhardt

i need him

but i wish Camus' GHB was out because i want Camus more

14 hours ago, Nobody said:

I know, but i couldn't not post it

On the same topic

In late January 2013, the Zimbabwean finance ministry reported that they had only $217 in their treasury and would apply for donations to finance the coming elections that is estimated to cost 107 million USD.