Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Who here has ever had black pudding

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

Laslow's axebreaker, is a skill that I was considering passing on to somebody, but I don't know whom...

I'd say to put it on a red unit but i guess it depends more on who you have

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

37 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Who here has ever had black pudding

I'd say to put it on a red unit but i guess it depends more on who you have

I was thinking on inheriting it to Roy, he is good for me

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

I see, well I am considering using Lilina in my team. Healers are kinda meh, unless they are in horseback, in which case they are actually just a bit less meh. I always considered using at least a unit of each colour. Now,I just need to get lucky and end up with a 5* unit that has any kind of skills that I would like to pass to other units...

Laslow's axebreaker, is a skill that I was considering passing on to somebody, but I don't know whom...

The main thing that makes Axebreaker not as good as other breaker skills is that there aren't all that many axe users in the game and most of the ones that are seen in the arena aren't that fast. Still, it can have some uses, but I think other green units are the ones that would have the most use for it. Most reds already deals significant damage and take little in return from axes and Roy, for example, would probably rather have Swordbreaker than Axebreaker since he already deals high damage to axes thanks to Triangle Adept anyway. 

I guess it's always useful to take out Hector, but even without Axebreaker, Roy should be destroying Hector.

Too many armchair philosophers thinking they know everything about Koei crawling out the mud. Suddenly KT has so many spokesmen and apologists. Good golly god it's pretty gross

14 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The main thing that makes Axebreaker not as good as other breaker skills is that there aren't all that many axe users in the game and most of the ones that are seen in the arena aren't that fast. Still, it can have some uses, but I think other green units are the ones that would have the most use for it. Most reds already deals significant damage and take little in return from axes and Roy, for example, would probably rather have Swordbreaker than Axebreaker since he already deals high damage to axes thanks to Triangle Adept anyway. 

I guess it's always useful to take out Hector, but even without Axebreaker, Roy should be destroying Hector.

That's true I guess...swordbreaker, sworbreaker where are yo...sigh...

I'm swimming in Sullys and I even have 2 Abel collecting dust. 

Though the character that I'm most thankful for having tons of copy of is Hinata. All that Fury 3 fodder

11 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

useful as food for better units, anyway

Exactly, my man

like Niles
he's bad, but that iceberg would go real nice on someone else

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

So today I summoned a 5* Tharja with just one summon...Why do I always get those that I don't want.........

Hey, look at it this way: free Red -blade time to inherit to whoever you want!

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Hey, look at it this way: free Red -blade time to inherit to whoever you want!

Just like you mentioned...on the other hand she is a 5* and I kinda feel bad, but I guess it is a tough choice that I have to make...

Only other red tome besides Raigh(I kept him because Himukai drew him) is Tharja who was my first 5 star.

Only mage I really want is Olwen.