Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm 20. Does that make me old by the standards of this thread?

I'm also 20 and I feel quite old

Even though the art's only ~2 months old, it's still a bit weird looking at it when you compare it to now for some odd reason

but huh, I see. I guess I'll try reading a new series.

hopefully no one tries to ask for one though

you've improved a lot in these 2 months

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm 20. Does that make me old by the standards of this thread?

Like Speed said, I think the standard is a little younger. But you're only as old as you feel.

Hell, I'm old enough for all of you (sans tende) to refer to me as "Senpai." Do it.

Like Speed said, I think the standard is a little younger. But you're only as old as you feel.

Hell, I'm old enough for all of you (sans tende) to refer to me as "Senpai." Do it.

Hey, what do you know, someone called me something other than Anon. I actually didn't even know you meant me at first! Very nifty, keep doing that.

I do not speak Japanese.

から先輩、か?wwww

when school is over

will you be able to stream the AC thingy I requested

I will pay you

@kitty

uhh well.I joined a lot of clubs so I might be busy during the summer. that and I need to finish old drawings from earlier this year I keep putting off.

we'll see though! heck no, that money could be used for better things

you've improved a lot in these 2 months

I see no improvement; still looks the same to me ;v; but if you say so

karaszure-senpai. karas-senpai. zure-senpai.

Hey, what do you know, someone called me something other than Anon. I actually didn't even know you meant me at first! Very nifty, keep doing that.

I do not speak Japanese.

Sure thing, bud.

So you know what happens in 16 months?

Party_Hard.gif

Ah thanx anon!

@Lux:And yea, I had a trying day trying to please my mum in keeping my grandma occupied. I mean, I love her and all, but it's kinda hard to keep up a conversation for very long..

And I joined 4 months earlier than you. :P

Yay!!!!! You started reading it?!?!?! How do you like it so far???? :0

I understand that. I don't have a lot of common interests with my grandma either xp

I knew that, I was just startled to realize that even though I was 'late' to join the thread, I've been here longer (not that I was really active).

OK, but the intrigue still hasn't hooked me yet(some books I read, I have trouble to put down, which hasn't been the case yet)

Even though the art's only ~2 months old, it's still a bit weird looking at it when you compare it to now for some odd reason

but huh, I see. I guess I'll try reading a new series.

hopefully no one tries to ask for one though

well, most people here don't credit you for the avis, so I guess that most SF users don't know where they come from

I'm 3 months younger than you, so I don't think I have to call you sempai (we'd be in the same grade in school)

karaszure-senpai. karas-senpai. zure-senpai.

Or KZ-senpai works, too

I'm 3 months younger than you, so I don't think I have to call you sempai (we'd be in the same grade in school)

That works too
Edited by Karaszure

when rl people try to act tsundere it makes me want to shit a brick and throw it at them

why you say that Kim-chan

xp

nnnnnno Edited by Kinumi

when rl people try to act tsundere it makes me want to shit a brick and throw it at them

nnnnnno

If I saw someone saying b-baka and act like a tsundere IRL, especially in Canada, I would probably :facepalm:

don't be upset Kim-kouhai-kun