Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I still  haven't gotten the orbs from the chain Challenges, training tower quests, illustrator maps, or the new story chapters.

I will obtain the doot.

You and me both

FOR STORMWIND!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

57 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I knew everyone was going crazy for no reason 

How does it feel to know you were thinking about quitting the game over this? LOL

Im still wary of whaf their decision to add Slayer weapons could mean for the future of the game. Kind of sad to know that anyone with a Killer weapon now has a to inherit a new 5* weapon to not be stuck with an inferior version. Glad to know my Fae is safe vs Reinhardt though.

15 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Im still wary of whaf their decision to add Slayer weapons could mean for the future of the game. Kind of sad to know that anyone with a Killer weapon now has a to inherit a new 5* weapon to not be stuck with an inferior version. Glad to know my Fae is safe vs Reinhardt though.

Killer weapons adding might doesn't make a difference if you're still going to get OHKO'D

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Killer weapons adding might doesn't make a difference if you're still going to get OHKO'D

Im not saying slayer weapons were OP. Im just wary that IS decided the best way to make killer type weapon stronger was to release straight upgrades to killer weapon instead of increasing the might of the already existing weapon. Its kind of a 'screw you' to any unit with a killer weapon since you have to sacrifice a 5* to them just so they can get their buff.

21 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Im not saying slayer weapons were OP. Im just wary that IS decided the best way to make killer type weapon stronger was to release straight upgrades to killer weapon instead of increasing the might of the already existing weapon. Its kind of a 'screw you' to any unit with a killer weapon since you have to sacrifice a 5* to them just so they can get their buff.

It's not like killer weapons were the new meta anyway so even if you do have to do that, there aren't many top tier units that everyone uses with a Killer weapon

My Oboro could use that 3 extra might, but is it really necessary? Probably not. I don't use her that much anyway because my whole game revolved around Nino heh

i think my favorite pulls today was sonya on the account with not many good green units with a klein

and another that had a surprise five star clair

my struggles werent completely in vain

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

bruh

Eldichump could have been Ike/Eirika/Athena and Titania could have been Sheena. I honestly should have backed out and tried for a blue. At least I got a unit I'm okay with that has my favorite boon and bane in the second pull.

Why fury when I could give Armored Blow to Beruka. And the Emerald Axe.

She already has Glowing Ember. I could promote the extra Adult Tiki or a dude Robin I have and have them teach her Bonfire. I also have a +Defense girl Corn who could benefit from Glowing Ember/Bonfire too.

Oh hey I wonder if this means I'll get Nero in FGO