Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

fleecey ):

So many questions to answer...

I'm mostly irritated because I know how people work and so I have no way of calling them out in a situation like this without me being made out to being defensive and/or "salty" OR they'll deflect and make me out as to getting mad and invested over things I don't actually care about as opposed to their attitudes towards me like who the fuck do you think you are to think you can disrespect me like that ffs

I'd say more but I don't wanna air too much publicly oop

;_; good luck

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

fleecey ):

So many questions to answer...

I'm mostly irritated because I know how people work and so I have no way of calling them out in a situation like this without me being made out to being defensive and/or "salty" OR they'll deflect and make me out as to getting mad and invested over things I don't actually care about as opposed to their attitudes towards me like who the fuck do you think you are to think you can disrespect me like that ffs

;_; good luck

27 minutes ago, Fleece said:

;_; good luck

I understand. Sounds like people you shouldn't bother with.

Time to start. RIP my free time.

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

lol wow nothing like people thinking they're being slick and thinking you won't notice them mocking you its not like I like I had to deal with this shit since I was little nope 

ftr I'm not talking about anyone here dw I just needa express my frustration even if its just a little bit i'm done wew

words from people that do stuff like that mean nothing

it's nice
always better to find someplace to vent anywhere it may be

8 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

wow is ur school schedule unfixable or wat that sucks but i UNDERSTAND

take care of urself though i hope things get better becos trouble walking sounds SERIOUS AHHH

uh i mean no but there is no class that i would want to switch for study hall.....my options are to switch out of like

a. fashion

b. ap psych

c. holocaust

and all of them are cool and i would not leave them u feel me

IT'S OKAY my legs usually don't stop functioning until AFTER school and it's not like it hurts or anything, it just feels like i lose control over them i think it is manageable

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

lol wow nothing like people thinking they're being slick and thinking you won't notice them mocking you its not like I like I had to deal with this shit since I was little nope 

ftr I'm not talking about anyone here dw I just needa express my frustration even if its just a little bit i'm done wew

ugh yeah i hate those kinda people

VENT AS MUCH AS U WANT WE WILL NOT JUDGE

something like that!! there are lots of facets to the holocaust so of course that alone is a lot of cover, but we also discuss social issues and other genocides and the very core principles of the holocaust (i.e. hate, u kno). it is a very interesting and thought-provoking class i think

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

I understand. Sounds like people you shouldn't bother with.

Time to start. RIP my free time.

Will try, avoiding is easier said than done but YEAH

you can do it!!

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

words from people that do stuff like that mean nothing

it's nice
always better to find someplace to vent anywhere it may be

Ya I know but its hard not to take it personally due to past experiences-- I can't even tell when people are joking and like me or actively being malicious with me most of the time, trust issues are ass

and yeah!! 

57 minutes ago, Hitori said:

ugh yeah i hate those kinda people

VENT AS MUCH AS U WANT WE WILL NOT JUDGE

ikr and THE WORST PART IS THAT I didn't even disagree or defend anything they were talking about its like they started saying shit because I don't hate a series as much as they do??? the more I think about it the madder I get and shit I just realized I sent a bunch of pms to nightmare about it to blow off steam and I haven't seen him on much so hes gonna get on at some point and just me ranting angrily with no context????? IM LIKE NERVOUSLY SWEATIN IM DUMB

but w-wow thank u kim

dammit I saw a pretty butterfly on the ground chilling and I got my camera to take a pic BUT THEN THE FUCKER FLEW AWAY BEFORE I COULD

and then I freaked out on the way back in because something landed on my arm......but it was a ladybug so THATS GOOD!!!

10 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Will try, avoiding is easier said than done but YEAH

you can do it!!

True.

Did do it. After 70 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Fleece said:

dammit I saw a pretty butterfly on the ground chilling and I got my camera to take a pic BUT THEN THE FUCKER FLEW AWAY BEFORE I COULD

and then I freaked out on the way back in because something landed on my arm......but it was a ladybug so THATS GOOD!!!

medbbd2.thumb.png.941e327d748108272dca99

Edited by DodgeDusk

yell at it to come back

6 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Ya I know but its hard not to take it personally due to past experiences-- I can't even tell when people are joking and like me or actively being malicious with me most of the time, trust issues are ass

and yeah!! 

ikr and THE WORST PART IS THAT I didn't even disagree or defend anything they were talking about its like they started saying shit because I don't hate a series as much as they do??? the more I think about it the madder I get and shit I just realized I sent a bunch of pms to nightmare about it to blow off steam and I haven't seen him on much so hes gonna get on at some point and just me ranting angrily with no context????? IM LIKE NERVOUSLY SWEATIN IM DUMB

Perfectly relatable.
even if you might be afraid to look dumb for it, dont be afraid to ask if they really mean it or the like

now thats just petty if they really do mean it.
nightmares a cool guy, he'd understand if you just said whats up

yell at it to come back

6 minutes ago, Fleece said:

and yeah!! 

Perfectly relatable.
even if you might be afraid to look dumb for it, dont be afraid to ask if they really mean it or the like

now thats just petty if they really do mean it.
nightmares a cool guy, he'd understand if you just said whats up

Spoiler

i am trying to look for patterns rn but all of the ones i like i know are way past my skill level. like all of these are actually super cute what ;-; fashion is hard

b15d9db149.png

aed693b461.png

47 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

JFpKPoM.jpg

I was just thinking of you.  I take since you're posting here, that you're doing okay with the hurricane?

45 minutes ago, Hitori said:

why ;-; the hecky ;-; do pattern companies ;-; make their skirt patterns ;-; so heckin long ;-;

It's for me.  I'm 5'11" and have really long legs.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I was just thinking of you.  I take since you're posting here, that you're doing okay with the hurricane?

I live in Austin, we haven't really been affected except for some higher than average rain and wind over the weekend. No major flooding or damage here.

Worst thing that happened to me was that power went out on Saturday, but only for ~1/2 an hour.