and the worst part was

one of them came in a separate bag

so you'd have one pile of addressed mail

and then another pile of four types of house-to-house mail

and then another pile of house-to-house mail

but only two hands?????????

lmao what how did u do that

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

idk it just comes to my head and i don't know if it even is funny because i don't think i'm funny

tho i do have a way with words i guess and that helps

o maybe neither of us are funny and we just have same humour which is just as good as being funny tbh

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

lmao what how did u do that

okay so here's what i did

mailmen all get a shoulder bag

so i put the one type of house-to-house mail that came separately in the shoulder bag

then for every address i took

1) house-to-house mail from the shoulder bag

2) house-to-house mail from the bottom of the pile in my hands

3) addressed mail from the top of the pile in my hands

a250a3eccc.png

RUBY IS SO CUTE TOO AHHHH AND HER BIRTHDAY IS CHRISTMAS AND SHES WEARING A BUNNY SHIRT AND HER CATCHPHRASE IS LIL EARS AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

marshal has some competition

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

okay so here's what i did

mailmen all get a shoulder bag

so i put the one type of house-to-house mail that came separately in the shoulder bag

then for every address i took

1) house-to-house mail from the shoulder bag

2) house-to-house mail from the bottom of the pile in my hands

3) addressed mail from the top of the pile in my hands

o man lmao

im glad u figured it out...

91b1295a84.png

WTF LOKO AT THIS GUY AND HIS SHIRT AND HIS CATCHPHRASE WTF HES PERFECT WAHT

i don't even play animal crossing and i want him

o maybe neither of us are funny and we just have same humour which is just as good as being funny tbh

lmao i like your explanation

but yes it is just as good at least for us

5 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

HI TAR-HELCË

HI HATTY!

7 minutes ago, Hitori said:

a1f0db4721.png

omg i just remembered that in my old village there was this creepy-ass clown sheep who moved in back when my fear of clown was at its peak

LIKE HE MOVED IN RIGHT NEXT TO MY OWN HOUSE AND HE WOULD ALWAYS WANDER AROUND THAT AREA AT NIGHT HOLDING AN AXE OR A SHOVEL AND IT WAS REALLY SCARY AND ALL I WANTED WAS FOR HIM TO MOVE AWAY BUT HE WOULD NOT

Holy Hera that's terrifying.

... Frankly, all of Animal Crossing is terrifying. My only memories of Wild World was trying to torment a certain bunny and encourage her to leave.

Just now, Hitori said:

o man lmao

im glad u figured it out...

yeah but i had to do a lot of rearranging and such from one bag to another and then from the bags to my shoulder bag and then from shoulder bag to hands and from hands to mailbox it was all very something

and i was so short on space when i had to deliver packages so i was glad i only had four of those today

but man it was raining all the time so the mail got all wet and then it was hard to put it through the mailbox and yuck

and because of all the rearranging between bags (and the wind was pretty strong too) my bike kept falling over and then this one time a bunch of mail fell from my bike into someone's garden which means it wasn't only wet it was also yucky

the mail was fortunately not too bad but it was just so awful today and i ended up doing more than an hour overtime

kim i just want to say that i love how we can talk about two completely different things at the same time and how we can still interact about it at the same time it's wonderful

also i have to go now but this has been fun and i'll be back later if you're still here then

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

HI HATTY!

Holy Hera that's terrifying.

... Frankly, all of Animal Crossing is terrifying. My only memories of Wild World was trying to torment a certain bunny and encourage her to leave.

by any chance did that bunny happen to be coco/the gyroid-looking bunny with gaping holes for eyes and a mouth

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

yeah but i had to do a lot of rearranging and such from one bag to another and then from the bags to my shoulder bag and then from shoulder bag to hands and from hands to mailbox it was all very something

and i was so short on space when i had to deliver packages so i was glad i only had four of those today

but man it was raining all the time so the mail got all wet and then it was hard to put it through the mailbox and yuck

and because of all the rearranging between bags (and the wind was pretty strong too) my bike kept falling over and then this one time a bunch of mail fell from my bike into someone's garden which means it wasn't only wet it was also yucky

the mail was fortunately not too bad but it was just so awful today and i ended up doing more than an hour overtime

ugh gosh that just sounds like all the bad luck in the world =( is it often that you get so many kinds of house-to-house mail??

4 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

kim i just want to say that i love how we can talk about two completely different things at the same time and how we can still interact about it at the same time it's wonderful

also i have to go now but this has been fun and i'll be back later if you're still here then

yes!! that has always been my favourite thing about shitposting w buddies but i have never been able to put it in words heh. like i can just post and yell about ANYTHING without the fear of being annoying or ignored wow, thanks for bein my shitpostfriend hatt

also ok i will see u!!

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

by any chance did that bunny happen to be coco/the gyroid-looking bunny with gaping holes for eyes and a mouth

I don't quite remember what she looked like, but I don't think that was her.