• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Claudius I o rite earlier today i was like "which kiseki should i play????????" and jedi was like to do a coin toss but i'm not at coin toss so i went to toss a suku and by that i mean i tossed your buddy and 

your buddy has spoken. i am to play sen no kiseki iii

1 minute ago, KeA said:

@Claudius I o rite earlier today i was like "which kiseki should i play????????" and jedi was like to do a coin toss but i'm not at coin toss so i went to toss a suku and by that i mean i tossed your buddy and 

your buddy has spoken. i am to play sen no kiseki iii

lmao i wish i could have seen that

my buddy is wise beyond words
you made the right decision

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

lmao i wish i could have seen that

my buddy is wise beyond words
you made the right decision

the suku toss? i'll record it next time or i'll record it some time LOL 

oh yes i have. i will always obey suku unless it's to kill someone

27 minutes ago, Hitori said:
  Hide contents

omg i was gonna talk about it the other day but i forgot, it's important though recently ive been havin like...a single continuous dream some nights where it's like, utaite if they were in hitmanime and it's almost like an extension of hitmanime becos sometimes theres plot and im not in it i am just an external viewer and it is so relaxing 2 watch i love it

idk where sylv is but mafumafu is in it too even though im not a particularly big fan of him

it's rly good hitori is a cloud-user and she propagates hitori birds and it's rly good and looks a lot like this it's rly good

6d5a0fdf8e.jpg

like wow i never thought about how useful the propagation factor was until i saw it used this way.....i wanna propagate my alpaca plushes

wow what flame was mafumafu

itt: i rank the flame factors by usefulness

Spoiler

1. mist - construction
ok this is like pretty fukin undeniable lmao, mist has always been by far the most useful flame in the series. by creating illusions u can essentially mimic several of the other factors too??? genkishi almost convinced takeshi that his sword had broken apart (storm), mukuro and viper are literally keeping people alive with illusory organs and limbs (sun), propagating is just a rly simple thing to construct like how we saw mukuro make viper stuff himself and explode since it's the most physical factor of the flames (cloud). and after verde's machine creating an illusion is essentially creating an actual tangible thing, tbh why is mist so clearly better than all the others

2. cloud - propagation
im a biased little fuck but this is one of the easiest factors to understand and not only would it be useful in battle (see: kyouya handcuffing a guy to death) but also daily life....imagine propagating like all the money u want......im kinda sad it wasn't explored more just because the only guy who actually properly used the propagation factor refused to fight in any battle unless it concerned his school

3. sky - harmony
dude tsuna literally just froze xanxus w sky flames lmao how cool is that?? i don't really understand how it relates to harmony but apparently sky flames can negate all other flames which is probably pretty useful

4. storm - disintegration
im rly pissed that this was basically never used (LIKE ACTUALLY THE ONLY TIME THAT THIS WAS EVER BROUGHT UP WAS HAYATOS BATTLE AGAINST P.SHITT AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN USE STORM FLAMES, SHE USES SWAMP BUT HOW COME WE GOT TO SEE HER DISINTEGRATE MORE THAN ANY STORM-USER IN THE ENTIRE SERIES) but if u think about it it's actually pretty cool?? theoretically since mist flames are used to create illusions storm flames could destroy them??? and they can also disintegrate every other flame????? imagine how different the series would have been if hayato had actually been a competent fighter

5. lightning - hardening
dude im still upset that there was not a single good lightning-user in the series besides gamma wtf....like wow not only can it be used as defense (like during the choice battle) but also gamma used it to coat his billiard balls and make them extra hard-hitting..........a waste of potential tbh

6. sun - activation
im only putting this above rain because healing is such a unique quality that it doesn't deserve to be last. boosting muscles is ok too but honestly compared to healing and everything above thats like nothing

7. rain - tranquility
tbh i love the idea of rain flames and takeshi uses them splendidly but it is actually miraculous how he became one of the vongola's best fighters being a rain-user because the only thing rain flames actually do is paralyze and slow things down. like, what

21 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

i thought he was gonna come to you!!

=( unfortunate that he did not

well i appreciate the good intention anyway!!

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

wow what flame was mafumafu

lightning, he had a rly fucked up subplot w nobunaga and ene and yorukichi and it was fucked up lmao sry ur boy deserves better

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

wat is this font

i agree

24 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

wow we are all on the same wavelength

yes we're like best goons or something

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

itt: i rank the flame factors by usefulness

Hide contents

5. lightning - hardening
dude im still upset that there was not a single good lightning-user in the series besides gamma wtf....like wow not only can it be used as defense (like during the choice battle) but also gamma used it to coat his billiard balls and make them extra hard-hitting..........a waste of potential tbh

extra hard balls.........

the thing is that apparently the songs i listen to before bed influences their role in the thing and the night mafumafu showed up i was listening to his covers of the disease called love and rokuchounen to ichiya monogatari and i guess that fucked him up lmao rip

although that doesn't explain how ene got involved bc she sings such peaceful songs....