• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

i am apparently dying from memes

how are u

don't do memes kids

i'm pretty great i have caramel chocolate

1 minute ago, Painkiller B said:

i personally like to do types of fabric like velvet, tartan, calico, chiffon, challis

also stars

o yeah those are nice

i think i might do classical music pieces if i can list enough

Spoiler

appreciation for shoose, hes no guriri but i rly appreciate how well he adapts his voice and style depending on the mood of the song he's singing........apathetic and helpless in 6900000000, aggressive in thread nation, remorseful in pianissimo (i've always thought that sadness is the hardest emotion to convey over vocals without soundin over dramatic or cringey but shoose handles it well). idk i don't superlove him like i love guriri but he's pretty cool

Spoiler

joshuas reaction to monsta x at the aaa is gettin me hes too cute ;_; i used to dislike dramarama but he seems to prefer it over beautiful so i guess now i do too

Spoiler

also i only watched the others bc shua was sometimes not on camera but hoshi hypin up jooheon every time he rapped + highkey knowing the choreography to dramarama (jeonghan lowkey too) and vernon just being absolutely fucking amazed at everything (probably realizing that, again, he knows he's not the best rapper) were all rly funny too i guess