• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

34 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm more frustrated with myself because I couldn't keep my self-control. Though that feeling would probably not be as prevalent if my prize hadn't been Abel. 

He was also your pity breaker in the Cyl banner, right?

19 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Has anybody played FE9 on maniac? I'd like to know if its worth going through the effort of emulating it and getting the translation patch.

I have.

Eh, maybe. It's not hard at all, and enemy offense isn't really improved that much, but all enemies are super bulky. You have to rely a lot on Titania on early game, since other people 7hko enemies or something like that, but after you get the ability to forge steel forges, it's not particularly different from hard.

Spoiler

it's probably the pms but while doin it i almost started crying bcos i was so angry at how long it was taking wtf. like when i get assignments i write down an estimation of how long it'll take and i purposely ALWAYS overestimate, minimum of two hours maximum of six hours each, but no matter what i write for ap art history it always goes over???? it's just plain busywork and it's so tedious and unnecessary and frustrating it makes me want to throw my textbook except i can barely lift it bc it's over 1000 pages,

it's really hard to find something like it
theres something aesthetically similar but i haven't gotten around to watching it

it'll be after march comes like a lion....whenever i finish that

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I would have preferred B!Lucina or any 5* exclusive blues to a 4th 5* Abel.
Not to mention that I haven't had need for Brave Lance or Swordbreaker fodder in a long time. 
And he''s not bad, but I don't see Abel replacing Azura on my main team or Reinhardt or Olwen on my horse team any time soon. Also, Oscar is literally a better Abel.

With the tempest coming soon, it's sure I'll have a decent influx of orbs, but I could have had those orbs + 80 more orbs '>v> (especially since I didn't get anything too special from those orbs. Got my first Tailtiu, but +Res/-Atk nature is eh...)

They might, but considering Siegbert scored in the bottom 5 of the Fates children in CYL, I'd be surprised if he was included. 

even peri?
better good to put it on someone
just in case, you know?
there you go, oscar can be the guy you give brave lance + too! 8]

nice drive speed fodder

i'm just more imagining it just for the horrible reaction it would get lmao
in reality i' probably think like
soleil, forrest, dwyer...maybe one of the royal kids
i personally wish shiro gets in because he's my favorite kid by far in fates but eh
we'll see

can’t wait for them to add in siegbert with the artist that did seth and joshua doing his art

and he doesn’t even get siegfried, he just gets an armourslayer

12 hours ago, Trisitei said:

even peri?
better good to put it on someone
just in case, you know?
there you go, oscar can be the guy you give brave lance + too! 8]

nice drive speed fodder

i'm just more imagining it just for the horrible reaction it would get lmao
in reality i' probably think like
soleil, forrest, dwyer...maybe one of the royal kids
i personally wish shiro gets in because he's my favorite kid by far in fates but eh
we'll see

Peri isn't a 5* exclusive blue though.

Correction. There are probably units that I own that would like a brave lance, but none of the units I actively use or want to actively use need a brave lance. 

I'd fodder her if she wasn't my only Tailtiu.

Siegbert with Dusk Siefried. +3 Def and DC. Comes with Nohr's Emblem, double effectiveness of spurs, hones and fortifies. Also special announcement : Xander added to the 5* pool with Dusk Siegfried with the Xander GHB never to return.