hey, tonton

do you mind telling me how the hell did you find this:

http://pink-fuku.tumblr.com/

??

I believe this would be the original image

http://pink-fuku.tumblr.com/post/58737384510/zan66-pixiv

did you google what's in my sig? Edited by Odo

okay I'm confused

also, I forgot to say in the other post, but yeah, that policy for RPGMaker VX is kinda ew

I'm just asking if the policy/terms of agreement I had to face for RPGMaker VX was just a thing that happened to all big -75% discount events.

Because I'd be ultramad if yes.

Since your post implies otherwise I'm calm and just assuming Enterbrain is being butts.

hey, tonton

do you mind telling me how the hell did you find this:

http://pink-fuku.tumblr.com/

??

It's so fucking PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!! Like holy shit, the amount of "IRL repressed anime girl kawaii" is really off the charts.

Edited by Karaszure

do it
bring honour to our famiry

but I'm adopted

they will never think I bring duh honor >:

Hmm. Then you know it's up to you.

A lot of people in the creative corner are as busy as can get, slow progress is more than fine, as real life commitments are always respected first. Really, if you think you could be afraid of something in there, you'd need to be somebody who is unable to handle criticism well.

However, if you think the pressure to improve itself is someting hard to handle, then it's your choice. When you feel you're ready to separate it from your life priorities, go ahead.

ahh well you do make a good point there then.

I guess I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

but I'm adopted

they will never think I bring duh honor >:

If adopted, you don't have to worry about bringing honor to family. Just never bring shame upon family.

Pretty sure that's a cardinal rule

If adopted, you don't have to worry about bringing honor to family. Just never bring shame upon family.

Pretty sure that's a cardinal rule

famiry*

I'm just asking if the policy/terms of agreement I had to face for RPGMaker VX was just a thing that happened to all big -75% discount events.

Because I'd be ultramad if yes.

Since your post implies otherwise I'm calm and just assuming Enterbrain is being butts.

yeah, it was probably because I forgot to talk about the rpgmaker part, but I don't think I have that limitation for other titles

no, I googled the original version (the ikea one)

oh

but yeah, shadow was looking for shirley's avatar and posted that, and that's how it all began

i just finished g senjou no maou. *proceeds to cry because of a video game for the first time ever*

Ever played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2?

Also, would you say that playing as scum or town is easier?

Ever played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2?

Also, would you say that playing as scum or town is easier?

no

and i only ever played as scum once. Scum to me honestly felt easier because you know everything. My scumhunting skills are terrible.

Ohhh

it always seemed to me that being town was easier, since you don't have to like

not look suspicious

although I've never played, so what do I know

to me town is stressful as fuck. It doesn't help that I always seem to get some important power role such as blacksmith or doctor. As scum I tend to be a lot more relaxed for some reason.

Im not having a good day, apparently.

I try to go and make some beautiful deliciously wonderful sugar cookies after being denied by my ex-kouhai and not only do I drop the sheet while trying to put it in, but I burn the fingers on my right hand while trying to get it out. As much as my hand burns, the waste of such wonderful cookies hurts just as much.

....and now I can't post without much pain; of course it gets the dominant hand. Just my fucking luck.....