• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Im not having a good day, apparently.

I try to go and make some beautiful deliciously wonderful sugar cookies after being denied by my ex-kouhai and not only do I drop the sheet while trying to put it in, but I burn the fingers on my right hand while trying to get it out. As much as my hand burns, the waste of such wonderful cookies hurts just as much.

....and now I can't post without much pain; of course it gets the dominant hand. Just my fucking luck.....

Wow Silv, that really blows. I know how badly it hurts to burn your hand trying to get something out the oven, and I'm sorry that happened. But hey, live and learn, right? *hugs*

to me town is stressful as fuck. It doesn't help that I always seem to get some important power role such as blacksmith or doctor. As scum I tend to be a lot more relaxed for some reason.

When you are scum, the game is easy. You don't have to convince everyone. They will tear themselves apart without your help.

I try to go and make some beautiful deliciously wonderful sugar cookies after being denied by my ex-kouhai and not only do I drop the sheet while trying to put it in, but I burn the fingers on my right hand while trying to get it out. As much as my hand burns, the waste of such wonderful cookies hurts just as much.

....and now I can't post without much pain; of course it gets the dominant hand. Just my fucking luck.....

Aaaw.

My sympathies.

that's just terrible

are you feeling better now?

When did people start calling him 'Mike'?

The forum is auto correcting his name I guess

Which is why I think we should start referring to him as Dwight D. Eisenhower.

This is actually why I don't like to cook much; I usually get cut or burned or worse in the past. Baking cookies is about one of the few things I can do and this shit still happens. And I absolutely hate wasting perfectly good food more than anything.

But thanx for the hug. *hugs back*

ahh well you do make a good point there then.

I guess I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

No problem, and good luck.

yeah, it was probably because I forgot to talk about the rpgmaker part, but I don't think I have that limitation for other titles

Oh ok.

Then at least I can still hunt for discounts lol.

Just always research a bit first.

and i only ever played as scum once. Scum to me honestly felt easier because you know everything. My scumhunting skills are terrible.

You'll have plenty of time to develop scumhunting skills! =)

It's harder for me in epicmafia because you need to be trying a lot to look townie lol.

But in forum mafia I believe it was easier, at least when I was still in the mood to commit to mafia.

When did people start calling him 'Mike'?

The forum software is now auto-correcting it to Mike.

If you mean the origin of the pun, it was some time after FE10 was released and people made fun of Mike's muscular growth.