Hide contents

my party guests are flowers and a cactus

bIbyyxY.jpg

IM1ZzGR.jpg

M7RMxgr.jpg

omg all of these are so beautiful, the orange rose is my favourite ;-;

5 minutes ago, bling said:

omg all of these are so beautiful, the orange rose is my favourite ;-;

i checked the meaning of the flowers and orange roses can apparently be an expression of fascination, or a gift to say 'I'm proud of you.' idk if my dad even knew about the meanings but it makes me happy

Hide contents

1ebb955e84.png

look at the timestamps on these things help me

lmao one of the only times i like oh

6 minutes ago, bling said:

i literally just changed my theme and i love it a whole lot but i just came up w another good theme idea and im very distressed

it's ok i have like a dozen unused themes in my folder just save it and u'll get to it eventually

22 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i checked the meaning of the flowers and orange roses can apparently be an expression of fascination, or a gift to say 'I'm proud of you.' idk if my dad even knew about the meanings but it makes me happy

AW THIS IS REALLY SWEET

15 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh man i almost forgot it's been 2 years since i joined flight rising

wow merry two years

19 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

it's ok i have like a dozen unused themes in my folder just save it and u'll get to it eventually

but im whimsical af and im afraid that once i get around to using it i won't be interested in the subject any more u feel

19 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

but im whimsical af and im afraid that once i get around to using it i won't be interested in the subject any more u feel

tfw u've been colour-correcting the same photo for twenty minutes and u can no longer tell the difference between shadow and light, red and green, blue and yellow, sharpened and unsharpened, saturation has lost all meaning, your eyes glaze over as you undo, redo, undo, redo, the only company you have is the person in the photo staring at you, unblinkingly, judging you for your lack of ability,

on a completely unrelated note sylv can u tell me whether ryeowook in my sig looks too red or too green hes one of the two but i can't tell which ohbi.png

Edited by bling
stan hitori

lol yes it's why those dozen are still unused

1 minute ago, bling said:

tfw u've been colour-correcting the same photo for twenty minutes and u can no longer tell the difference between shadow and light, red and green, blue and yellow, sharpened and unsharpened, saturation has lost all meaning, your eyes glaze over as you undo, redo, undo, redo,

on a completely unrelated note sylv can u tell me whether ryeowook in my sig looks too red or too green hes one of the two but i can't tell which ohbi.png

lmao

i think too green

lol yes it's why those dozen are still unused

1 minute ago, bling said:

tfw u've been colour-correcting the same photo for twenty minutes and u can no longer tell the difference between shadow and light, red and green, blue and yellow, sharpened and unsharpened, saturation has lost all meaning, your eyes glaze over as you undo, redo, undo, redo,

lmao

i think too green

ive watched the suju weekly idol episode literally five times within a week and i feel like i could watch it another twenty times how are they so good at variety

itt: i complain about oh's new badges

Spoiler

BbLA3zr.png

1. the heechul one is unsaveable his expression looks weird af and the lighting is so bright

2. why the fuck is the contrast turned up so high for the eunhyuk badge

3. all these possibilities for zhoumi badges and they choose something that doesn't even look like him BwpZKuH.png

4. donghae's badge isn't BAD but with how good-looking he is they could have gotten something way better wtf!!

5. what the FUCK is the henry badge omg oh has so many henry antis

KgblJc9.png
OsiqGzO.gifwiKwDHO.png
gpXe1w9.png
CgLiSD6.pngWoE6YZ5.gif

1. the group badge is flawless. this isn't a complaint but i must say it

2. mingyu's badge looks so awkward and so does jeonghan, flowers do not make a good badge!!

3. jun had so many good badges but instead carats picked the Giant-Neck McAdam's Apple one BwpZKuH.png i can't even trust my own fandom BwpZKuH.png

4. dk's looks weird but so does he so i guess it's fine

62887ab088.png

1. jiho's looks weird she's too pretty for this

2. i can't believe seunghee's current badge is staying when PbTOBh0.pngsus existed BwpZKuH.png it wasn't even a close win either BwpZKuH.png how could miracles do this to her BwpZKuH.png

3. binnie's isn't bad but like donghae's it's plain as fuck, she's gorgeous and could have gotten something 10000x better

85c73583c5.png

1. red velvet's entire voting thread was a travesty like reveluvs aren't even a huge presence on oh but out of the girl groups the badge thread has the most replies bc reveluvs fought over every single thing lmao

2. and we didn't even get anything good out of it im still mad about the group badge

3. irene's and joy's look so awkward BwpZKuH.png wendy's too we could have gotten perfection

b020d2b811.png

1. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO MINHYUK HE HAS VISUALS MATCHING UP TO HYUNGWONHO BUT THEY GIVE HIM THIS STUPID-ASS SQUINTY-TURTLENECK BADGE WHY

2. hyungwon's looks weird too. the voting must have been led by wonho akgaes BwpZKuH.png

3. wat the FUCK is kihyun's he looked better with pink hair

4. monbebes are blind

ev88Z8J.png

1. h...how could they do this to d.o

2. the group badge is hideous

3. and so does the exo-m exo-k badge BwpZKuH.png we had perfection BwpZKuH.png 1334-AwardImgMaster-1469944261.png1464-AwardImgMaster-1469944247.png why couldn't we keep it BwpZKuH.png

4. wats with exo-ls and the members' heads resting on their hands

poor minhyuk

also i agree exo's group badges are all hideous

but the thing that bugs me the most is that suho doesn't even look like SUHO 

29 minutes ago, bling said:

THE FIRST IS THE ONE I HAVE RIGHT NOW TRULY I HAVE AMOUNTED TO NOTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE

th-that just means the one you have is perfect