Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's...really weird

Also hi Xinnidy, how are you

Hola.

Pretty fine, lightheaded today, but no complaints.

wow the forum is REALLY turning the name of the protagonist of FE9 into Mike automatically

i didn't expect this >_>

yup

Our admins think of things.

What if I kept this permanently?

Does it hurt anyone's eyes?

I don't mind it.

But it reminds me of strawberry ice cream

I haven't had ice cream in 3 months or so =/

Im not having a good day, apparently.

I try to go and make some beautiful deliciously wonderful sugar cookies after being denied by my ex-kouhai and not only do I drop the sheet while trying to put it in, but I burn the fingers on my right hand while trying to get it out. As much as my hand burns, the waste of such wonderful cookies hurts just as much.

....and now I can't post without much pain; of course it gets the dominant hand. Just my fucking luck.....

you're older than him, so even if he doesn't call you sempai, he is your kouhai and as thus, you are his sempai

You burned all the fingers of your right hands :d That really sucks :( it wouldn't have happened if you would have eaten chocolate cookies

Thanx for the sympathy, friendly friends~! It still stings a hell of a lot, but as long as I keep it under running water and ice, it feels better.

But this just reinforces how much of a klutz I am in the kitchen....why do I go near it?

After getting burned with hot stuff before, I always manipulate anything hot with oven mits in the few time where I actually try to do something with my oven.

Hopefully, it won't hurt for too long if you were quick to put ice/cold water on the burns

That was the one I was using~

Thank you~

oh look

tsundere-kouhai-chan is back yet again

Edited by LuxSpes

I believe it's from when Ɩke got BEEF in FE10, and people called him Mike instead because of his rapid change from FE9 to FE10. Plus there's a use called Ɩke-Mike here.

Tang's just having a laugh.

Ah, so this is Team Rey-Ray's fault. Got it.

Oh and Karaszure, yes this is my actual name

Cool!

I think town tends to lose games more often as well?

Yes, for the aforementioned reasons. Town have to kill come to an agreement and find out who mafia are without knowing anything. The mafia can kill anyone while knowing who is and is not town.