Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

@Lux: Well....I still don't have senpai authority anymore. And I never had the chance to notice anyone as a senpai. It's part of my bucketlist of things to do. ;~;

And yeah, I should use mits more often.

It WASN'T the sugar cookies' fault! It was my own mortal imperfection that spoiled the divine gift; I must better myself again before I presume to handle such holy cookies. The searing burns are my just rewards for such a failure. XP

Looks like I'll be learning to do stuff with my left hand for a good while...

Kinumi was looking for a sempai a while back. She may still be looking

mits are a good invention for us imperfect mortals. Let these burns be thy memento of thy presumptuousness. One day, thou shalt receive the gift of holy cookie handling.

(I searched google for 'holy cookies' and 'divine cookies' and most of the results were chocolate cookies or cross shaped ones hue)

:(

(I guess you'll get to practice your ambidextrous skills ><)

But but but...you have those of us that are older both in age and join dates...

She wants to be sempai that notice someone, not the opposite xp

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

umm

she won't show up until after you've upgraded the T&T place and Garden Center into one place

if you've already done that, I guess you could time travel back and forth until she shows up, if you're not against time travel ;/

The last time I did that, everything in my town DIED, and I ended up getting my villagers to hate me. So I'd rather not chance that again.

If Gracie is still in your town, can I pop in for a few minutes to grab her attention?

Kinumi was looking for a sempai a while back. She may still be looking

mits are a good invention for us imperfect mortals. Let these burns be thy memento of thy presumptuousness. One day, thou shalt receive the gift of holy cookie handling.

(I searched google for 'holy cookies' and 'divine cookies' and most of the results were chocolate cookies or cross shaped ones hue)

:(

(I guess you'll get to practice your ambidextrous skills ><)

She wants to be sempai that notice someone, not the opposite xp

who?

The last time I did that, everything in my town DIED, and I ended up getting my villagers to hate me. So I'd rather not chance that again.

If Gracie is still in your town, can I pop in for a few minutes to grab her attention?

sure

gates open

What's this about the Smash Boards?

i need a quality place to find smash bros information and it'll help me procrastinate

and the you know who filter bothers me that much

Edited by Comet

Wow, I found Gracie in Kim's town, but she's not doing anything...should I just go if nothing's gonna happen?

By the way, Kim, your town is awesome.

i need a quality place to find smash bros information and it'll help me procrastinate

and the you know who filter bothers me that much

Did I really miss that much?

This filter is amazing~

I'll just talk about my aiku instead anyway

Like:

he's asleep!

I wish I could sleep too but the rest of my family has a different sleeping schedule and the brothers are pretty noisy so I am forced to stay up later than I want ;n;

I'd go to sleep, but it's like 19C in my basement(where I am right now) and 30C in my bedroom. Sleeping in the basement is sadly not an option.

I'd go to sleep, but it's like 19C in my basement(where I am right now) and 30C in my bedroom. Sleeping in the basement is sadly not an option.

Story of my life

My room is always 10C hotter than the rest of the house... I honestly envy my sister's room it's so much cooler!

Thankfully it's not hot today.

Eh, I mean, zzzzzz i should be sleeping by now

I wish I could sleep too but the rest of my family has a different sleeping schedule and the brothers are pretty noisy so I am forced to stay up later than I want ;n;

You should do what I do, Fre. Place yourself in a dark room, close your eyes, and drift off to sleep with the sound of soothing music playing in your ears. You'll be able to sleep through just about anything doing that.

You don't have a couch somewhere in your basement? :(

Good night Kim!

You should do what I do, Fre. Place yourself in a dark room, close your eyes, and drift off to sleep with the sound of soothing music playing in your ears. You'll be able to sleep through just about anything doing that.

No I won't ;n;

I've tried several times before, I just can't fall asleep to music, I can't not get distracted by what I listen to ;A;

I want to try getting earplugs but I keep forgetting about it~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Good night Kim!

No I won't ;n;

I've tried several times before, I just can't fall asleep to music, I can't not get distracted by what I listen to ;A;

I want to try getting earplugs but I keep forgetting about it~

Watch boring stuff on TV... Aka: Reality shows...

Edited by Naughx