• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol

astra means stars in LATIN not japanese

well i got from wikipedia, so... at least i know now...

My username is derived from the silver lightning bolt charm necklace I always wear. Was a gift from someone who passed on.

And I for one read and generally enjoyed the inheritance cycle, so you're not alone Freohr (I always did suspect that you may have gotten your name from Du Sundavar Freohr and Du Silbena Datia). Tbqh though, as much as I enjoyed reading it, I still did have some issues with certain parts of it and I honestly disliked the ending.

I am wayyy too critical and judgmental in real life

even if I never say it aloud it BOTHERS ME that I am so mean and horrible and why do I think this

u kno

I am wayyy too critical and judgmental in real life

even if I never say it aloud it BOTHERS ME that I am so mean and horrible and why do I think this

u kno

Same here

My username is derived from the silver lightning bolt charm necklace I always wear. Was a gift from someone who passed on.

My current username is pretty complicated

I don't know where I got it from

And I for one read and generally enjoyed the inheritance cycle, so you're not alone Freohr (I always did suspect that you may have gotten your name from Du Sundavar Freohr and Du Silbena Datia). Tbqh though, as much as I enjoyed reading it, I still did have some issues with certain parts of it and I honestly disliked the ending.

i loved the inheritance cycle but the ending was awful...

I try to have a "if it's not affecting anyone negatively, why be bothered by it" outlook on things, and I must say I've been feeling better about myself and others since I started thinking that way. I do admit I judge people internally sometimes, but I try to make those thoughts not influence my actions.

hmm i am sure all or most of us are nice people in reality.

I'm kind of a dick, tbh. I just seem nice and tend to keep good company, but yeah, total douche.

I try to have a "if it's not affecting anyone negatively, why be bothered by it" outlook on things, and I must say I've been feeling better about myself and others since I started thinking that way. I do admit I judge people internally sometimes, but I try to make those thoughts not influence my actions.

Well, that sums me up a little better.

also curious question

where did all of your (as in, everyone) usernames originate from

late but:

it's shin as in Shin Akuma + pichu as in the worst character in Melee.

so it's kinda like an oxymoron

i guess

My problem is that once I hear other people point out flaws in a person, I start to really notice those flaws in a big way, and it makes me dislike them. Also I'm incredibly pessimistic in real life

late but:

it's shin as in Shin Akuma + pichu as in the worst character in Melee.

so it's kinda like an oxymoron

i guess

EXCUSE ME PICHU IS THE BEST BECAUSE CUTENESS AND (disjointed!) NAIR > SHINE

Edited by Comet

My username is derived from two things

Shadowfrost was originally going to he Hawkfrost, until I couldn't cause someone took the name, which then started Hawkfroster

But then that account on YT got busted and I started a channel named shadowhawkfrost.

Then a few months ago, I renamed myself Shadowfrost Zenbiniar due to my character in RPGmaker.

tryhard is from after an argument with boney after he called me such. I realized it suited me more.

kelsper is just a dumb random name I made up when I was younger, mashing the keyboard.

I tend to be super elitist

I grew up usually being the best at things so I am actually vry stuck-up and judge people internally whenever they don't meet my oh-so-high standards

I even do it to close friends and it sux having these thoughts

it makes me feel s00per guilty

also curious question

where did all of your (as in, everyone) usernames originate from

It's a portmanteau of "karasu" and "azure." I just came up with it on the fly one day three years ago, and I've been using it for most of my stuff ever since. It's my username, my PSN ID, my Nintendo Network ID, my YouTube name, my Twitter handle, and anything else I can think of.
I'm so creative hyuk hyuk hyuk