• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Meh.

Huh. I never could bring myself to play through it again. Probably because I can't stomach mono-seize games for very long before getting bored out of my wits. Oh, and I remembered, I hate a lot of FE6's maps, but none more so than fucking chapter 14.

...And that the ranking system isn't strict either. Only saved some Silver Weapons, Nosferatu's, White Gem, Guilding Ring and still got an A rank in funds. Especially with the amount of stat ups that I've used. At least now I'm free to use them with no penalties. ...And almost every Fire Emblem game is Seize except FE2 and 13.

...And that the ranking system isn't strict either. Only saved some Silver Weapons, Nosferatu's, White Gem, Guilding Ring and still got an A rank in funds. Especially with the amount of stat ups that I've used. At least now I'm free to use them with no penalties. ...And almost every Fire Emblem game is Seize except FE2 and 13.

Never mind the fact I said "mono-Seize" (as is, Seize is the only objective for the whole game, which, last I checked, is NOT the case with FEs 7,8,9 and 10)... Also, the ranking system isn't what I'd be complaining about with regards to FE6. Nor is it even close.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Never mind the fact I said "mono-Seize" (as is, Seize is the only objective for the whole game, which, last I checked, is NOT the case with FEs 7,8,9 and 10)... Also, the ranking system isn't what I'd be complaining about with regards to FE6. Nor is it even close.

Uh huh..

...And FE4 is only annoying with all the travelling that you have to do sometimes with no combat. Half the times they're left behind to take a long time to catch up. Mono seizes...as long as they throw in defending maps like Ch13 in FE5, I'm okay with it.

TBH, i'd take mono seize over mono route without even thinking twice

Edited by Nobody

Then again, there is Ch14 and 20 that doesn't involve seizing in FE5.

Edited by Bimbo

TBH, i'd take mono seize over mono route without even thinking twice

And I'd take ANYTHING over mono seize without so much as a single thought on it.

The King of Smash never dies

nothing is impossible with the power of holy weapons and status staves and swords love

I might just camp in the local castle with Seliph and see what happens

We get it. You hate/won't bother with every FE prior to 7. No need to flaunt it at every given chance

When in doubt, Lex

This.
Lex, Sigurd and Levin are your best bets

Lex is actually the one I seem to like most so far

Edited by The King

Fiyah Embrum 4, from the looks of it

Oh *readies flame shield* that's always such a touchy subject

Nothing much since I fell asleep

Sometimes this thread is at a standstill, sometimes not.

About an hour ago I was the only one here, it was pretty funny, in a strange way...