Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Disregarding what I said about luck based battles...

That... invokes my desire for overcoming insane obstacles... my desire for challenge

With nearly half the map thrown with Counter and Luna++Hawkeye combo tend to overpower the game a little too much. Having to reset the map for such overpowering obstacles till they distribute them with non evil skills. Especially when your trying to save Libra and Say'ri.

Edited by Bimbo

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hate... luck based situations... hate

Granted, FE in general has luck factor into almost everything, but part of my FE6 hate is because bosses can be annoying to kill with the fact that hit rates are so low and the throne bonuses (Case in point: Henning. His chapter is otherwise rather easy).

Edited by Levant Caprice

With nearly half the map thrown with Counter and Luna++Hawkeye combo tend to overpower the game a little too much

Change Lunatic+ to Luckbase+

Though, the willingness to battle grows with the more I hear.

Granted, FE in general has luck factor into almost everything, but part of my FE6 hate is because bosses can be annoying to kill with the fact that hit rates are so low and the throne bonuses (Case in point: Henning. His chapter is otherwise rather easy).

True, though it isn't a case of it solely reliant upon luck... like for example: the battle with Ozma in FF9

Edited by Soledai

True, though it isn't a case of it solely reliant upon luck... like for example: the battle with Ozma in FF9

Still, compared to most other games in the series, it's honestly jarring.

I would doubt it

No, she's right, but I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or narcissistic...

The other was Boney, reason being, they had the best reaction to my desire question from yesterday.

Both, since it's J

Lol

If she's good at video games, it's cool with me

You know me so well.

tbh, from what I've seen, you project this image... that's fairly easy to understand when you've seen it once or twice.

Edited by Soledai

The remakes to Hoenn are going to be scary with Kyogre and Groudon. Catching them will be a task itself without Master Balls. With Groudon's already jacked up attk, it's going to get even worse with his Mega evolution. Kyogre already snaps the game in two with Drizzle along with it's jacked up Sp.Attk+STAB+Hydro Pump. Kyogre will be even more gamebreaking than possibly Mega Mewtwo powerful enough to 0HKO him in his Mega form with a Life Orb+Hydro Pump. Kyogre will possibly be the utmost reliable Pokemon to use in Uber tier tournament's yet.

Edited by Bimbo

tbh, from what I've seen, you project this image... that's fairly easy to understand when you've seen it once or twice.

Ahahaha~

It'll be terrible if Groudon/Kyogre's offenses get further cranked up with their Mega formes. -.-

Please don't make them too powerful, Nintendo.

May make them unusable in Uber tier tournaments like Banned moves such as Evasion, Can't use Sleep more than once, Moody. 0HKO moves, etc.

Edited by Bimbo

Either that, or they just plainly will ban their mega stones like for Kangaskhan.

The remakes to Hoenn are going to be scary with Kyogre and Groudon. Catching them will be a task itself without Master Balls. With Groudon's already jacked up attk, it's going to get even worse with his Mega evolution. Kyogre already snaps the game in two with Drizzle along with it's jacked up Sp.Attk+STAB+Hydro Pump. Kyogre will be even more gamebreaking than possibly Mega Mewtwo powerful enough to 0HKO him in his Mega form with a Life Orb+Hydro Pump. Kyogre will possibly be the utmost reliable Pokemon to use in Uber tier tournament's yet.

So much... pokemon jargon

So much... pokemon jargon

Hee hee...

-----

...Or if Nintendo weakens their defenses, then their Mega stones will be allowed. :3

Edited by Bimbo

More power.

Weaken defenses. Makes them fair like Deoxys. :D

Soledai I added you btw.

Also your friend's list made me remember Ethlyn left :<

Oh cool... don't remind me... it makes me sad

Now my other question... you've got Zsnes, no?