• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"America" is not a continent though

South america and North america are two different continents.

Asia and europe together are more of a continent than the american landmass

"America" is not a continent though

South america and North america are two different continents.

Asia and europe together are more of a continent than the american landmass

It depends on what part of the world you live. In some, America is everything from Greenland to La Patagonia. In others, just the US.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That's not what i'm saying. What i'm saying is that the american landmass (greenland to tierra del fuego) is actually made of two continents, not one. South america and North america aren't in the same continent, from a geographic and geologic point of view

That's not what i'm saying. What i'm saying is that the american landmass (greenland to tierra del fuego) is actually made of two continents, not one. South america and North america aren't in the same continent, from a geographic and geologic point of view

Again, it depends on who you ask.

Nobody cares about this technicality

Not really. In almost every place i see, NA and SA are divided as two different continents (sometimes they also add CA)

It's relatively rare to see someone considering the entire american landmass a continent, even here.

Man, I got a Smash Ball, but it got taken from me before I could use it.

It seems like Smash Balls are rigged to come in near the end of matches....but IDK.

Came in last, but it was fun. Felt like I need more practice to get good with Megaman.

< * is interested in Kirby Fighters, details if you please

It's fun. Like Smash, but with Kirby abilities.

Hammer and Parasol felt like the most powerful abilities to me. Whatever that grass stage is feels like KF's battlefiels, and Another Dimension is its FD.

You should get Triple Deluxe

Wow, Brasília must be boring

Because I've never seen anyone not consider America a continent

Aye, we Latin Americans must be a rare breed then if we're suppose to be a rarity. XD

It's fun. Like Smash, but with Kirby abilities.

Hammer and Parasol felt like the most powerful abilities to me. Whatever that grass stage is feels like KF's battlefiels, and Another Dimension is its FD.

You should get Triple Deluxe

Sounds pretty neat, I'd love to get Triple Deluxe... lack of 3DS and bad luck are what hinder me... the bad luck almost being palpable

?

The "America is a continent" thing to Nobody's "it's rare" comment. Unless there are places in LA that don't consider it a continent, then I guess the joke falls somewhat.

The "America is a continent" thing to Nobody's "it's rare" comment. Unless there are places in LA that don't consider it a continent, then I guess the joke falls somewhat.

i'm brazilian >_>