• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

OH GOD DAMMIT MY HOUSE IS FULL OF COCKROACHES! The joys of living in an inner city apartment for eight months only to come home and find these little shits, eh?

I found the gameplay to be awfully repetitive after a while. Enter a room where you're forced to fight enemies, mash buttons to sensemove and lethal strike your way to victory, rinse and repeat. And the immersion and exploration aspect I liked so much in the other games are nearly non-existent in this game

Well, that's true. For a supposedly open-world traditional Metroid game, Other M is unfortunately pretty linear, isn't it? But what's done is done. Let us herald it as an abomination and move along.

it's been quite..eventful I'll have to say.

And how about yourself?

A pretty slow, but relaxing day, hopefully yours will unwind to be a relaxing one, too.

OH GOD DAMMIT MY HOUSE IS FULL OF COCKROACHES! The joys of living in an inner city apartment for eight months only to come home and find these little shits, eh?

*Me except with ants

those things are damn indestructible >:

we had a bunch of them back in April and it took 4-5ish hrs to kill them all off

A pretty slow, but relaxing day, hopefully yours will unwind to be a relaxing one, too.

ahh sankyuu, glad yours has been good /o/

those things are damn indestructible >:

we had a bunch of them back in April and it took 4-5ish hrs to kill them all off

Argh, I know the feeling. If I had bug spray in the house, I could have killed it hours ago. But my stepmom refuses to buy bug spray to kill them because she doesn't want to infect either her son or her cat. Bullshit reasons, I know, but nothing changes her mind about these things. >_>

Edited by Karaszure

Argh, I know the feeling. If I had bug spray in the house, I could have killed it hours ago. But my stepmom refuses to buy bug spray to kill them because she doesn't want to infect either her son or her cat. Bullshit reasons, I know, but nothing changes her mind about these things. >_>

if that was the reason, you could take both the cat and stepbrother out of the house while she gets the bug spray and kills the pests ;n;

I guess that won't happen though..man. I wish you the best of luck getting rid of those critters!