• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

One thing that irks me about the version he forged is that the blade itself is flat, while the in-game Falchion is in no way flat. That would most likely be either extremely difficult or impossible to pull off, though, so I can see why he did that. Or it might limit the cutting abilities.

Another thing is that the blade itself has more of a sheen than the in-game version. That is probably for convenience's sake, though.

The last thing is the color of the area surrounding the hole. It's a completely different shade of yellow than the one in-game, but the latter might be hard to pull off.

I'm just nit-picking here, though.

One thing that irks me about the version he forged is that the blade itself is flat, while the in-game Falchion is in no way flat. That would most likely be either extremely difficult or impossible to pull off, though, so I can see why he did that. Or it might limit the cutting abilities.

Another thing is that the blade itself has more of a sheen than the in-game version. That is probably for convenience's sake, though.

The last thing is the color of the area surrounding the hole. It's a completely different shade of yellow than the one in-game, but the latter might be hard to pull off.

I'm just nit-picking here, though.

Wow, that's a lot of nitpicks. Well, it's not a perfect replica, but Awakening is a stylized JRPG, and directly converting something from that, like you said, might not work in real life. Besides, who am I to complain about shiny?

This is almost what I need, except I need it in reverse

ugh why is it so hard to find

I could buy from amazon, but all the splitters are F->F with like 4 outputs, so I'd have to buy two additional composite cable sets.

/rant

This is almost what I need, except I need it in reverse

ugh why is it so hard to find

I could buy from amazon, but all the splitters are F->F with like 4 outputs, so I'd have to buy two additional composite cable sets.

/rant

I feel you pain. I've spent a lot of time wanting to get into making Let's Plays but the equipment can be very hard to secure.