Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well I mean, what do we all do outside this thread? On this site, not, you know, anywhere else.

Well...I post in Other Games and other FFtF threads every so often, but that's it.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Shinpichu, the png (be sure to think that in your mind that as a word, not an acronym, as I do) doesn't work. It's just a code.

That's weird. I'll see about getting that fixed when I get home.

@Kitty: C'mon, you're too... thing to sulk :L And nah, no need to APOLLOGISE

I'm an object wow but if you say so

that emphasis though

Oh yeah, why does Kimbuhluh hate me now? D:

Don't ask me, I don't why either ;n;

So...

I'll makes a little description of my village.

Most of the Time I'm on Strasbourg, but for the wek-end, I come back to our village with my parents.

It's a small village on mountain upright at the frontier between Alsace and Vosges.

It's ascending, so it is sometimes annoying in Winter.

We have a large unused field just up our house, so a guy put his cows there some years ago, but since 1-2 years it was unused.

Apprently, there came here today, because it seems to be recent.

oh my, well it seems pretty random for the cows to be coming back if they haven't been there in a while.

though your village sounds pretty cozy and such o:

@Anon: No one likes the Welsh ]:

Poor Welsh.

Well...I post in Other Games and other FFtF threads every so often, but that's it.

Exactly.

That's weird. I'll see about getting that fixed when I get home.

Thank you.

I'm an object wow but if you say so

that emphasis though

Don't ask me, I don't why either ;n;

oh my, well it seems pretty random for the cows to be coming back if they haven't been there in a while.

though your village sounds pretty cozy and such o:

We once had an llama (well... alpaca, actualy) keeping some ships on a ship around our village (now it's a donkey who is randomly there).

And recently they decided to have a scarecrow conquest (we didn't participate because we didn't know).

Anyway, it's a nice place. ANd we don't have to pay for Christmas Tree (even if they're not that great)

@Kitty: You're not an object! I just didn't want to say what came to mind D: And I see. Kim, what have I done? ]:

huh..well alrighty then. Maybe she wants to be friends but she doesn't know how to so she masks it with hate? o vo);;

http://imgur.com/gallery/1G0iI

Holy shit I just found this image today and did not think I would be able to use it.

Anon.

You god.

this is beautiful/10

huh..well alrighty then. Maybe she wants to be friends but she doesn't know how to so she masks it with hate? o vo);

Scrap that, you're amazing. And maybe. Whudda goon, though

We once had an llama (well... alpaca, actualy) keeping some ships on a ship around our village (now it's a donkey who is randomly there).
And recently they decided to have a scarecrow conquest (we didn't participate because we didn't know).

Anyway, it's a nice place. ANd we don't have to pay for Christmas Tree (even if they're not that great)

Do the animals come and go randomly? It seems pretty normal to have them there from the looks of it.

Though I'm curious. When you mean a scarecrow conquest, does it involve a bunch of them around the village? o:

Scrap that, you're amazing. And maybe. Whudda goon, though

well that's awfully kind of you. though she is the goon afterall!

Edited by Koneko

@Kitty: Well... yeah :L Maybe there's an underlying motive to her supposed hate D:

An underlying motive huh..ahh! wait. she would probably kill me if I said she was tsun. :c

I really need a distraction right now @~@

is something the matter nobody? ;;