• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Which one? Also I'm free at the moment if you want me to commentate. now that I'm done overthinking FE genetics

It was Project M! ^_^ I was hanging out and playing with my friends today (which i haven't done in forever) so it was quite enjoyable!

And awesome, we can for a bit then, but i also have the rest of the race to do later today, so it will be shorter than usual.

Did you update any of the patches?

It was Project M! ^_^ I was hanging out and playing with my friends today (which i haven't done in forever) so it was quite enjoyable!

And awesome, we can for a bit then, but i also have the rest of the race to do later today, so it will be shorter than usual.

Did you update any of the patches?

Since I gave you the patch:

1. Ch 11E was changed drastically. By drastically I mean all brigands are now mercs. Won't really affect you because I presume you are planning on doingL/HHM?

2. Eliwood gained +1 Con so he doesn't suffer -1 AtkSpd loss when using an iron lance.

Since I gave you the patch:

1. Ch 11E was changed drastically. By drastically I mean all brigands are now mercs. Won't really affect you because I presume you are planning on doingL/HHM?

2. Eliwood gained +1 Con so he doesn't suffer -1 AtkSpd loss when using an iron lance.

Well... I was going to do L/EHM so that I can make sure Eli becomes EliEpic :P

But yeah, I think i'm gonna do L/HHM now. :P

and how about FE6 patch? is it V3 now or?

Well... I was going to do L/EHM so that I can make sure Eli becomes EliEpic :P

But yeah, I think i'm gonna do L/HHM now. :P

and how about FE6 patch? is it V3 now or?

I'm probably going to give you a version with NotaLord!Lilina until I figure it out.

...When I stop procrastinating.

And I'd assume Eliwood is better in Hector Mode with an earlier promo. While still usable, my EM Elis are usually inferior to my HM ones, since EM Eli has less oppertunity for 20/20.

I'm probably going to give you a version with NotaLord!Lilina until I figure it out.

...When I stop procrastinating.

And I'd assume Eliwood is better in Hector Mode with an earlier promo. While still usable, my EM Elis are usually inferior to my HM ones, since EM Eli has less oppertunity for 20/20.

Okay. I believe the more important thing to do anyway is to test how the buff affected the other units anyway. NotALord!Lilina isn't as important as that I don't think, so the sooner I can test it, the better I feel.

Eliwood has a much easier time to grow without babying too much in EHM though, since his first few chapters are tailored for him to get EXP more than in HHM.

Okay. I believe the more important thing to do anyway is to test how the buff affected the other units anyway. NotALord!Lilina isn't as important as that I don't think, so the sooner I can test it, the better I feel.

Eliwood has a much easier time to grow without babying too much in EHM though, since his first few chapters are tailored for him to get EXP more than in HHM.

Eliwood trades short term for long term between modes. Eliwood is stuck unpromoted for quite some time in EM, meaning he has less oppertunity to gain EXP following promotion. He's less usable in the endgame than he would be in HM for that.

On the other hand, long term in HM, Eliwood is easily the best of the three (while Hector is easily the worst, being locked to lolaxes for so long with that lolspeed). And it's really only ch 11 that changes drastically, and that's his major loss. Also he benefits most from the Afa's drops, unless you intend on using Nino (easily possible in NM, but HM really isn't kind to her).

Eliwood trades short term for long term between modes. Eliwood is stuck unpromoted for quite some time in EM, meaning he has less oppertunity to gain EXP following promotion. He's less usable in the endgame than he would be in HM for that.

On the other hand, long term in HM, Eliwood is easily the best of the three (while Hector is easily the worst, being locked to lolaxes for so long with that lolspeed). And it's really only ch 11 that changes drastically, and that's his major loss. Also he benefits most from the Afa's drops, unless you intend on using Nino (easily possible in NM, but HM really isn't kind to her).

Hey you should send me the Lance patch then and then get on GTalk so we can get it up soon! I have the race soon you know :p

Hey you should send me the Lance patch then and then get on GTalk so we can get it up soon! I have the race soon you know :p

Just for a +1 Con boost? That involves using NUPS to make the patch, 7zip to compress it, Mediafire to get it on the web and finally PMing it to you. Can't you live without +1 Con (since HHM not EHM)?

Edited by Leafeon Myrmidon

Just for a +1 Con boost? That involves using NUPS to make the patch, 7zip to compress it, Mediafire to get it on the web and finally PMing it to you. Can't you live without +1 Con (since HHM not EHM)?

Oh that's right, that's fine. Hurry up and get on Gtalk then :P