• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Can't I-9 be cleared by having the BK unequip his weapon and letting Micaiah defeat everything? It's slow, but should work.

no

at least not on hard mode

Many javelins/hand axes, and she's literally one shotted by everything

(WORDS)

I learned something today

I like learning!

I like thunder and lightning

Bang!

HAHAHA!

Can't I-9 be cleared by having the BK unequip his weapon and letting Micaiah defeat everything? It's slow, but should work.

Mmm...B-K!

Bur-ger King!

Be honest. How much did you use Micaiah, Nobody?

@Anon: Onomatopoeia is fantastic~~~~!

she's level 14.

Have you played HM of RD? She's literally a wet piece of paper.

Anything, and I'm not exaggerating, anything that isn't a mage one shots her (and doubles her as well lol).

Not that it was an issue every chapter but this one, considering it's easy to keep enemies from attacking her, and her strong MAG is actually useful.

No. Unless you mean Japanese HM. However, I don't remember a ton of ranged weaponry being present for NM, which I know for a fact has identical enemy distribution, just with less stats. And 6 levels can make quite a difference, as can a Sereph Robe and Dracoshield.

Hello, Ace. Feel like talking about it? I don't mind

Tomodachi Life is amazing, judging from the 5 minute demo I played

My mate is using my Mii in his game and I'm apparently in a relationship with Lady Gaga <_<

Hi Dusk.

Lol XD How ironic.

Playing FE6 three times (Including finished LPing it in my FE6 LP New Translation topic that Gringe already has created the patch to fit it to more to NOA's level of translation. Especially, after FE13's release. Now...it already made me want to replay my FE7 actual cart. It does this to you if you've played other games of the same story. How I always motivate to touch my FE5's cart especially after doing Gen I FE4(Actual cart). :D

Annnnyway...

Serra reaches LV4.

End of Lyn's campaign.

Didn't grow a single point in Mag despite her 50% growth in it and Erk grew his average of 7.4 by LV7. He got 8 Mag and therefore he is getting all of my three Power Rings to give him a crapload of staff range after I can get his staff rank up high enough. Also, seeing if he can cap that Mag stat this time! Should be easy to do since he only has to use staves 121 times to reach B rank and being around alot longer than the other Sages and that Priscilla will only use tomes after promotion to not end up getting that horrific useless S rank in staves. Which there are no S ranked staves in this game!

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/Weapon_rank

Serra was a snob, therefore she is getting dropped. Pictures will come after the game is complete to show their final stats.

Edited by Bimbo