Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Wow, it seems as if nobody's really feeling very good today... and inb4 Nobody joke~

Hopefully tomorrow can be better for all of us...

surprised, Typically Wednesdays seem to be the worst for everyone, at least from personal experience

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Awww~

I don't hate any days in particular. How good they are usually varies for me, I guess my life doesn't have much of a schedule x3

says the person who is follwing a HOURLY schedule, and thursdays are usually nice, But i am super duper stressed because of yesterday

Awww~

I don't hate any days in particular. How good they are usually varies for me, I guess my life doesn't have much of a schedule x3

Grrr Kin-Kin, why did you do this to me? !?! T_T

wants to play a game or interact with her :/

Well, today wasn't a bad day for me (well it's already yesterday here, but whatever). It will be better than any week day next week for sure.

BTW, today/yesterday was a thursday, not a wednesday.

But yeah, starting next week I'll hate wednesday because I'll be having classes from 8AM to 9PM, almost non-stop

sdaghljvbdfajkvneaklvjnaervljkernvkearj

Edited by Nobody

Well, today wasn't a bad day for me (well it's already yesterday here, but whatever). It will be better than any week day next week for sure.

BTW, today/yesterday was a thursday, not a wednesday.

But yeah, starting next week I'll hate wednesday because I'll be having classes from 8AM to 9PM, almost non-stop

sdaghljvbdfajkvneaklvjnaervljkernvkearj

That sure does suck for Nobody :p

says the person who is follwing a HOURLY schedule, and thursdays are usually nice, But i am super duper stressed because of yesterday

I mean daily rather than hourly though~

Every day of the weekday will pretty much be the same thing for me

For me today (yesterday for me actually but it may still be "today" for some others~) was just... not really horrible, but kinda bad... because I didn't get as much sleep as I'd have liked which made me feel like crap which made me not want to do any work all day and also just the fact that this thread got so negative today which didn't help me feel any better...

There were some ups as well at least~ The Vulpix breeding is starting to work out a bit and the IRC chat was fun some of the time and as always I get fun speaking with Integrity in IRC or skype and even more fun is how we're both getting excited for spring breeeaaak~

So today I couldn't call it the best but it was a mix at least =o

That sure does suck for Nobody :p

It's not as bad as I thought it would be because I was able to fix my schedule (which was full of time gaps) and now I only have classes from 8AM to 9PM on wednesdays, and with the exception of Monday (which is almost as bad as wednesday) I only have one or two classes the other days.

Edited by Nobody

For me today (yesterday for me actually but it may still be "today" for some others~) was just... not really horrible, but kinda bad... because I didn't get as much sleep as I'd have liked which made me feel like crap which made me not want to do any work all day and also just the fact that this thread got so negative today which didn't help me feel any better...

There were some ups as well at least~ The Vulpix breeding is starting to work out a bit and the IRC chat was fun some of the time and as always I get fun speaking with Integrity in IRC or skype and even more fun is how we're both getting excited for spring breeeaaak~

you should see the FE4 thread, that place seems to be getting alot more depressed

It's not as bad as it would be because I was able to fix my schedule (which was full of time gaps) and now I only have classes from 8AM to 9PM on wednesdays, and with the exception of Monday (which is almost as bad as wednesday) I only have one or two classes the other days.

Well that's good

I wish I could get more interactive real time conversations :(

you should see the FE4 thread, that place seems to be getting alot more depressed

I do see the FE4 thread~

I even made a post in here about that =D

Also ima head asleepy now, buh bye

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ooo that sounds interesting; what point of view did you have? Did you have Eirika's? ; p

I was the third person onlooker. Also it was sci-fi land and Roy and Seliph were friends, apparently.

Edited by Leafeon Myrmidon