• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

...what kind of game is this?

The VN takes place on the island of Rokkenjima, where you go to the annual family conference to try to belittle your siblings (seriously, most broken family I've ever seen in fiction), and since a typhoon arrives, you can't escape the island anymore. And then shit happens, people die, and some witch claims it was her. Welcome to the island I guess. That's the first episode at least. There are 8. I still am on ep 4, but seriously, this is too good.

The VN takes place on the island of Rokkenjima, where you go to the annual family conference to try to belittle your siblings (seriously, most broken family I've ever seen in fiction), and since a typhoon arrives, you can't escape the island anymore. And then shit happens, people die, and some witch claims it was her. Welcome to the island I guess. That's the first episode at least. There are 8. I still am on ep 4, but seriously, this is too good.

Mhm. Well, I personally lack interest in it, but to each their own, within reason of course.

Mhm. Well, I personally lack interest in it, but to each their own, within reason of course.

In case you are ever interested in it, write me. I could send you a link.

What genres are you interested in the most? Just asking

In case you are ever interested in it, write me. I could send you a link.

What genres are you interested in the most? Just asking

As far as television goes, I'm quite fond of British Mystery, or detective shows in general. Not to say I'm not particular about them (or anything else) though. I also quite like superhero shows, but I'm quite fond of superhero anything.

I assume you are watching Sherlock Holmes, then? I don't watch a lot of Television anymoar, I watched a bit Breaking Bad recently but that's about it.

I do consider the expression to be somewhat cute, but the real problem is that a moeblob show has nothing else than stuff like this in it. And that's just sad.

is this one moe?

moe-bartender.jpg

"I don't know, what do you think Larry?"

I assume you are watching Sherlock Holmes, then? I don't watch a lot of Television anymoar, I watched a bit Breaking Bad recently but that's about it.

I do consider the expression to be somewhat cute, but the real problem is that a moeblob show has nothing else than stuff like this in it. And that's just sad.

With Benedict Cumberbatch? Indeed, but episodes don't come out to often.

YOU CAN'T TELL A STORY BY DOING CLOSE UPS OF A TWELVE YEAR OLD!