Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Not really.

Half the worries I see about teen driving just seem like failures in other laws.

It seems weird at least for someone who is used to the law that you can't drive unless you are 18.

A lot of accidents happen due to the driver being drunk, so I guess the teen driving is a minor issue.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Adding to this, the youngest mother in medical history gave birth at 5 years, 7 months and 12 days or something like that.

Her name was Lina Medina and she lives in Peru.

Wat

It seems weird at least for someone who is used to the law that you can't drive unless you are 18.

A lot of accidents happen due to the driver being drunk, so I guess the teen driving is a minor issue.

Drunk driving among teens is the exact complaint I hear so much of. Except, drinking is forbidden among teens...

Drunk driving among teens is the exact complaint I hear so much of. Except, drinking is forbidden among teens...

No one ever cared about that sadly. Even in my school class, almost everyone drinks. They easily get alcohol by asking older friends and such, and some barkeepers even give it to them directly without asking about their age. I'm one of the few who are completely against it. !4 year-olds are often heavier drinkers than some adults.

No one ever cared about that sadly. Even in my school class, almost everyone drinks. They easily get alcohol by asking older friends and such, and some barkeepers even give it to them directly without asking about their age. I'm one of the few who are completely against it. !4 year-olds are often heavier drinkers than some adults.

Exactly my point.

Clearly they need to be stricter with that.

Edit: this is my 6000th post here :newyears:

Edited by Sylveon Lord

Both drinking and driving age here are 18 years old

Doesn't stop people from doing both (even at the same time) before that age

i don't really see a problem with drinking before 18 y/o, I admit that I did that before.

Driving without a license is bad.

Drinking AND driving is terrible.

i don't really see a problem with drinking before 18 y/o, I admit that I did that before.

Drinking AND driving without a license is okay, though, right? Right?

^

Except I hate the smell of alcohol so idc about drinking age.

Exactly my point.

Clearly they need to be stricter with that.

Well, even if they were to do that, teens would still get their alcohol, simply because also adults might often get it for them. It is hardly stoppable tbh. And even if they were to completely forbid alcohol, it still wouldn't change anything. We all know that drugs are prohibited, yet almost anyones can somehow get them

(two month ago a drug inspection was held at my school, hounds entered my class to sniff everything. It was weird as hell, although nothing was found)

Well, even if they were to do that, teens would still get their alcohol, simply because also adults might often get it for them. It is hardly stoppable tbh. And even if they were to completely forbid alcohol, it still wouldn't change anything. We all know that drugs are prohibited, yet almost anyones can somehow get them

(two month ago a drug inspection was held at my school, hounds entered my class to sniff everything. It was weird as hell, although nothing was found)

Cleveland has a heroin epidemic.

I hate my hometown.