Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

HIYA LUX! X3

i hope job hunting goes well for you both.

And what is this about HHH adventures? I'm gen 3? Cool!

And HI KIN! :D

I hope as well :x

Hope you haven't got any more injured while at work >< (last I heard from you, you had dropped a heavy box on your hand and but them a it :<)

Yeah Glac wrote a story where we're apparently 2 of the only surviving humans in a world half frozen, half-burning.

And I've been watching Chugga's lp of Xenoblade and It really makes me want to replay the game. Did you know that he's giving away copies of the game if you go on his Twitter/facebook, I can't remember.

my shipping fodder is real

Shush Tsundere-kouhai-kun-chan

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And I've been watching Chugga's lp of Xenoblade and It really makes me want to replay the game. Did you know that he's giving away copies of the game if you go on his Twitter/facebook, I can't remember.

Shush Tsundere-kouhai-kun-chan

he is

are you gonna buy the ring now or what

That's precisely it for me too, Shadow Mirror in the last 2 missions were awful... I remember struggling like hell against Vindel in the last battle, because I had burned out my SP and resources against all the enemies in the stage... and Vindel broke my team in half. Then I remembered God Gundam combines with the horse

Ah, indeed. My problem with the last missions was basically the sniping. Specially inside Axis where everybody but Mashymire's Zaku III Kai can snipe you with Funnels. Thankfully since it was an indoors map it means they have to use weaker weapons if you attack them from the air and from 1-2 range, to avoid the funnels. That made it much more manageable. And well, my souped-up equipment-filled Shin Getter leading the charge to tank the hits. XD

he is

are you gonna buy the ring now or what

I already have the game, so I have no need to participate, but for people who are looking for the game, it's a good opportunity.

its betr than ur kindumb

yeah this gai is a heretic

we burn him

I already have the game, so I have no need to participate, but for people who are looking for the game, it's a good opportunity.

Yep

Lux-sama, don't go cold feet now

Excuse me?

It's kind of like an annoying Thor and Loki

Ah, indeed. My problem with the last missions was basically the sniping. Specially inside Axis where everybody but Mashymire's Zaku III Kai can snipe you with Funnels. Thankfully since it was an indoors map it means they have to use weaker weapons if you attack them from the air and from 1-2 range, to avoid the funnels. That made it much more manageable. And well, my souped-up equipment-filled Shin Getter leading the charge to tank the hits. XD

I wished I'd thought of using Shin Getter, but I played it when I was pretty young so I didn't think about it... like an idiot...

I actually heard that the PSP versions final stage is supposed to be harder than the GBA version

I have been getting better about avoiding injury, but if you saw my hands you'd see lots of band-aids... :x

ooh, sounds interesting! can i see this story???

i recently caught up with the lp, and im really getting invested! i should see about maybe winning one of his copies (probably wont happen). My siblings were watching the lp with me, and we were actually drawing alot of parallels with this and attack on titan.

what is this about rings and cold feet....??? 0.o

it felt appropriate

alright i guess

also i do like aigis more as a character, i just usually judge characters personality and gameplay wise

i just like mitsuru, like barely less as a character but i like her a lot gameplay wise

there's a thread for it

get hitched already

no excuse you

we literally had a conversation about this

don't start shadho

yes excuse you

Counter to this, i told you I'll use her even if you don't like it

So sod off

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

You can see Prolouge, chapter 1 and 2 in Glace's profile, finding the pages are sure to be an exercise in tedium

Edited by Soledai

I have been getting better about avoiding injury, but if you saw my hands you'd see lots of band-aids... :x

i recently caught up with the lp, and im really getting invested! i should see about maybe winning one of his copies (probably wont happen). My siblings were watching the lp with me, and we were actually drawing alot of parallels with this and attack on titan.

It's good to hear that you're getting better, but please be careful. Hands are useful.

I think the links to the posts are on her profile.

It's true that there is some similarities to be drawn. Hadn't thought of that.

Shadow is being delusional.