• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You know when it feels like you’ve already done something but you still haven’t done it? You’ve only half done the first step of it? I guess it’s because I myself accepted that I will do it, so I feel like the weight is partly off my shoulders. 

I wonder if life would have been much different had I done it before. I wonder if all those times were opportunities that I missed to ***** a **** ***. Well, I haven’t even done it yet. Still looking forwards for thursday. Those past few days i’m thinking of ... stuff 2/3 of the time, if not more. I can’t go back, and I can’t chicken out. I have to be brave for the first time. I’m looking forwards for this so much that I’m actually enjoying the anxiety chill. It makes me feel happy with myself, as if I was facing something (which i am). idk, once I turned 24 I knew i had to do this. I’ve been editing a post per day lately lol. Good thing I have so many posts in this thread, since it means I will never run out of posts to edit, though I might ending up a lot of my story in it =(

of well, no one would read it anyway

Edited by Nobody

I'm going to try and learn.

I am determined. I missed out on it the natural way and the game is literally unable to be 100% without save hacking or downloadable stuff.

Well, I wish you good luck, once you get the hang of it, it'll be smooth sailing... sort of.

That sounds like the fate of gaming nowadays... 'tis a miserable fate.

Possibly

Do you want me to cast Frizz? Or something?

Well, I wish you good luck, once you get the hang of it, it'll be smooth sailing... sort of.

That sounds like the fate of gaming nowadays... 'tis a miserable fate.

Ikr.

I really want all the legacy outfits and stuff but sadly I'm barred from a lot of it in my physical copy because of that.

Yet I have twelve pairs of Aliahan boots.

Ikr.

I really want all the legacy outfits and stuff but sadly I'm barred from a lot of it in my physical copy because of that.

Yet I have twelve pairs of Aliahan boots.

I could go on tangent all day about what's wrong with gaming today and dlc and all that hoopla... but, I don't want to bore you and ramble for that long.

Aside from save editing and stuff, what's your plan for today, Glace?

I could go on tangent all day about what's wrong with gaming today and dlc and all that hoopla... but, I don't want to bore you and ramble for that long.

Aside from save editing and stuff, what's your plan for today, Glace?

I actually plan on doing that Tomorrow or the day after.

Sit and do nothing is today.

I don't mind paying for content, it's just DS only supported WEP.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

I actually plan on doing that Tomorrow or the day after.

Sit and do nothing is today.

I don't mind paying for content, it's just DS only supported WEP.

Save Edit ?

I used an Action Replay (2nd main reason to use my old DS. Number 1 is GBA game)