Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

b-but archer

Well, you get an Archer x Female ending in CCC... from what I hear...

Wait... this means you know the UBW chant... I could hug you... could.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@the ending thing

Technically, it's just a servant ending

Just Archer is the only one who doesn't have a male ending, which is why I worded it like that

so it looks like this: Normal ending, True Ending, or Servant ending.

Edited by Soledai

Chapter 4: Aries Village

Duck P.O.V.

"Duck!" Silver cries, as soon as I deemed we were far enough from the Ice Angel to stop. "You survived! I thought Tonton transformed you after Aries Village was destroyed. But here you are, still human!"

"I escaped." I say, emotionlessly. "I thought everyone was captured, myself..."

"Aren't you worried about your friend?" Lux asks skeptically. "He just ran in to give us an opening..."

"Of course I am, but I'm certain he can take care of himself. That Ice Angel was breaching the treaty, anyway."

"Treaty?" Lux asks, confused. "I thought Angels were still warring."

"Kind of... apparently, they can't defeat each other with even numbers. So they're waiting for humans to be completely converted before they go at it again." I say.

"And that's why you're tagging along with them..." I hear someone say, though Silver and Lux didn't appear to notice. "Queen Kinumi will love to hear this... She has her eyes on those humans, I can't let Tonton get them..." I freeze. I thought Light Angels didn't like converting people.

Apparently, I was as wrong as wrong could be.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

"Duck!" Silver cries, as soon as I deemed we were far enough from the Ice Angel to stop. "You survived! I thought Tonton transformed you after Aries Village was destroyed. But here you are, still human!"

"Aren't you worried about your friend?" Lux asks skeptically. "He just ran in to give us an opening..."

"Of course I am, but I'm certain he can take care of himself. That Ice Angel was breaching the treaty, anyway."

"Kind of... apparently, they can't defeat each other with even numbers. So they're waiting for humans to be completely converted before they go at it again." I say.

"And that's why you're tagging along with them..." I hear someone say, though Silver and Lux didn't appear to notice. "Queen Kinumi will love to hear this... She has her eyes on those humans, I can't let Tonton get them..." I freeze. I thought Light Angels didn't like converting people.

So there's a 3rd faction of angels hmm

o: this is quite an interesting chapter.

nice job glac!

They did, in the previous chapter.

I checked, Duck mentions them briefly in Chapter 2.

I'm a queen w0t

not that I mind #modesty

Tonton is a King and I am a Queen as well. Edited by Sylveon Lord