• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

However, their sprites would still be downloadable for free in the internet somehow, right? Otherwise, theft wouldn't have stolen anything anyways, since they paid for the sprites and then used them however they wanted. And if it is still the first case, then it can't be considered theft. They may get paid for it, but as soon as something is posted in the internet, theft is not possible anymore. That still stands. Unless those guys somehow bypassed prices for the pictures.

If it was one of my better days, I'd be more than happy to continue this with you; however, I am in a pretty foul mood, and I wish not to say something out of line. Sorry 'bout this. I still consider it plagiarism, though

greetings

Hello

If it was one of my better days, I'd be more than happy to continue this with you; however, I am in a pretty foul mood, and I wish not to say something out of line. Sorry 'bout this. I still consider it plagiarism, though

Hello

I wouldn't be bothered by insults or anything like that, I'm used to that in arguments, but as you wish. Did something happen? Ofc, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I wouldn't be bothered by insults or anything like that, I'm used to that in arguments, but as you wish. Did something happen? Ofc, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I'm not at liberty to say, sorry

Ah, a couple in love is always refreshing <3

You have no idea

Yup. No better way to unwind in the evening^^ Plus, tea has less caffeine than coffee, barring decaffeinated coffee

Quite so! I can't stay away from a good brew, me. And can I ask what you're writing? Sorry for being nosy :L

You have no idea

Quite so! I can't stay away from a good brew, me. And can I ask what you're writing? Sorry for being nosy :L

It's okay, I'm writing a P3P fic. I was inspired by the P4 anime^^ Edited by Ace Tactician

It's okay, I'm writing a P3P fic. I was inspired by the P4 anime^^

Ah, that's cool! Looking forward to read it... if you plan on showing it to anyone, that is :L