Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

U w0t???????!!!

watch out fo' me

brace yo-self foo #thuglyfe4lyfe

I try to read everything, but I often give up when the number is too high. (I think Silva hasn't posted because she's reading through the hundreds of pages she missed while her internet was down.)

Skipping is a must. Unless we want to end up like poor Silva who is lost within the pages of the thread.

watch out fo' me

brace yo-self foo #thuglyfe4lyfe

Skipping is a must. Unless we want to end up like poor Silva who is lost within the pages of the thread.

At the rate this thread goes, it'll probably take her weeks

Let the soft resetting begin

Wut?

At the rate this thread goes, it'll probably take her weeks

We shall wait patiently for the day of her return

YAHAHAHAHAHAHARHARHAR! This be a better laugh 'en a crowd o' drunkards!

shush

Lol not on me, anyway :P

Was worth a shot

don't you talk to her often

I did until her battery died. She apparently can't see PMs on her cellphone, so I haven't chatted with her outside of the thread for a month.

I live and return! And have a shiny new theme that is 3 days late!

I'm back to using my laptop at last! My new battery should be coming in the mail soon, and until then I'm running on temporary charged power that jumpstarted my laptop from BestBuy. So glad to have a big screen again!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. As you were just discussing, I'm still pretty behind on catching up. I might just consider abandoning the attempt to catch up since I'm getting too busy lately....

I'm back to using my laptop at last! My new battery should be coming in the mail soon, and until then I'm running on temporary charged power that jumpstarted my laptop from BestBuy. So glad to have a big screen again!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. As you were just discussing, I'm still pretty behind on catching up. I might just consider abandoning the attempt to catch up since I'm getting too busy lately....

I saw your change in avi earlier tonight and I was wondering if you were back on your comp

Great to hear that your laptop is up and running again and that a new battery is on its way.

I think the main thing that happened in the last few page is Damian proposing to Kim. (and how many pages do you have to read through?)

does this mean you can skype

also hai Silva-sama