• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

people in this thread probably freohr if she lives in the southern part of Indiana

I might be going to japan this winter~

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

Chapter 8: Naughx

I calmly walk through the frozen plains, no particular destination in mind. My stomach grumbles a bit, and I bite my hand in an attempt to sate it. After all, no one is better at dealing with hunger than me. That's a talent I got from expirience.

"Is that the boy we're looking for?" I hear someone call. I quickly spin towards the source of the voice. Three Ice Angels, young by the look of them, as their wings were small.

"He doesn't have wings, light brown hair..." a second angel says. "I'd place a bet on it."

"Figures Queen Glaceon would send someone after me..." I mumble. "Hey! Do you even know why humans are being turned into angels?"

"To fight, of course! There's a truce until further notice, but if we capture you and convert you, we win!" The second one, who had blonde hair and blue eyes, shouted.

"That's not right." I say bluntly. "I know the real reason, and it does not call for this! Let it go!"

"Wait. If you know the real reason, why not tell us, Naughx? That's what we were told was the name of our target." The first angel asks. I sigh.

"Very well, I'll tell you as a witness." I sigh as I begin recollecting what had happened that day one week ago.

So Naughx is the last roaming human...

Factions update:

Fire: Tonton, Shinpichu, Duck, Anon, Poly

Ice: Glac, Dusk, Comet, shytende, Damian, Soledai

Light: Kin, Kitty, Riru, Fre

Human: Me, Silva, Naughx

Edited by LuxSpes

Never mind 'merica,

Come to Canada

We have maple syrup, poutine, french people, more affordable healthcare/education and polar bears

Edited by LuxSpes

Chapter 8: Naughx

I calmly walk through the frozen plains, no particular destination in mind. My stomach grumbles a bit, and I bite my hand in an attempt to sate it. After all, no one is better at dealing with hunger than me. That's a talent I got from expirience.

"Is that the boy we're looking for?" I hear someone call. I quickly spin towards the source of the voice. Three Ice Angels, young by the look of them, as their wings were small.

"He doesn't have wings, light brown hair..." a second angel says. "I'd place a bet on it."

"Figures Queen Glaceon would send someone after me..." I mumble. "Hey! Do you even know why humans are being turned into angels?"

"To fight, of course! There's a truce until further notice, but if we capture you and convert you, we win!" The second one, who had blonde hair and blue eyes, shouted.

"That's not right." I say bluntly. "I know the real reason, and it does not call for this! Let it go!"

"Wait. If you know the real reason, why not tell us, Naughx? That's what we were told was the name of our target." The first angel asks. I sigh.

"Very well, I'll tell you as a witness." I sigh as I begin recollecting what had happened that day one week ago.

By young angel, is it referring to the actual age or the "angel's status" as it were?(like they're new angels or something)

Oh what happened one week ago? suspense

YOU GAIS. I can't reply fast enough and this thread is going too fast and and crai

But no one knows what Wales is

I'll visit you first!

I knew what Wales was though. >:

If you visit, it has to be when I'm able to drive.

inb4 asian parents get suspicious

Oh my =o That is scary~ Yeah when we went there our first day the line was long but nobody was shoving

I guess it was different, since they were mostly people in my school. ahh those rascals.

Though it would be cool if I could see you there somehow.

We should have a big gathering when we have the money/time

that is a very lovely idea

but you guys are all skyscrapers so

I don't have a seasonal pass lmao

My mom got in with a 5 yr old's pass.

Just take someone else's and don't look suspicious.

Or you can be me and weird them out by being overly suspicious.

I don't think I've told you how great you are for this :J

boom can't just go by itself though

it feels somewhat empty

besides it's fun to say

A chapter named after Naughx.

Lovely job as usual Glac ~

I meant if you did them every days all days.
It won't be as fun.

Once a week is good.

Then come buy, since you're nearby.

Just visit all the European HHH members actually.

...And I have to go, see ya tomorrow !

Ohh so that's what you meant.

But I'll make sure to visit the European HHH members; you guys are all lovely anyways

Bye bye Arthur, see you tomorrow !

you should all come to louisville

we have literally nothing to offer

where is my plane ticket tho

boom can't just go by itself though

it feels somewhat empty

besides it's fun to say

you got my back

3:

I knew what Wales was though. >:

If you visit, it has to be when I'm able to drive.

inb4 asian parents get suspicious

And that is why you are bestest

But that is ages away, right?

Parents are <_< in general

Chapter 8: NaughxI calmly walk through the frozen plains, no particular destination in mind. My stomach grumbles a bit, and I bite my hand in an attempt to sate it. After all, no one is better at dealing with hunger than me. That's a talent I got from expirience."Is that the boy we're looking for?" I hear someone call. I quickly spin towards the source of the voice. Three Ice Angels, young by the look of them, as their wings were small."He doesn't have wings, light brown hair..." a second angel says. "I'd place a bet on it.""Figures Queen Glaceon would send someone after me..." I mumble. "Hey! Do you even know why humans are being turned into angels?""To fight, of course! There's a truce until further notice, but if we capture you and convert you, we win!" The second one, who had blonde hair and blue eyes, shouted."That's not right." I say bluntly. "I know the real reason, and it does not call for this! Let it go!""Wait. If you know the real reason, why not tell us, Naughx? That's what we were told was the name of our target." The first angel asks. I sigh."Very well, I'll tell you as a witness." I sigh as I begin recollecting what had happened that day one week ago.

I luckily am untouchable thanks to the WALUIGI isle.