• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, true.

There's something I've asked myself: If ask if I should be trusted with power, does that speak more that I can or that I can't? Honestly, I don't know.

I want to say something but I'm afraid

By that, do you mean "if asked, should/could I be trusted?"

Yeah, that's a good way to put it.

I don't judge you for being honest. The counter argument to that would be that people can choose to do whatever they want, despite you not liking it. Just as you can choose, if you had the power, to stop them. Power may corrupt you since you have those feelings...

Ignoring the things that bug you could help. Maybe...? :/

Yeah, that's true. I try to be tolerant because I don't see why someone should tolerate me if I don't do the same. Within reason, of course, but...yeah, what would power due to me if my 'within reason' isn't reasonable?

I probably just think to highly of myself, and how my morals work. I try, but I think I walk into stuff to often.

I want to say something but I'm afraid

Please, go ahead.

Yeah, that's true. I try to be tolerant because I don't see why someone should tolerate me if I don't do the same. Within reason, of course, but...yeah, what would power due to me if my 'within reason' isn't reasonable?

I probably just think to highly of myself, and how my morals work. I try, but I think I walk into stuff to often.

Please, go ahead.

If you're having doubts about that then you're trusting enough to at least be considerate, should the event occur when it was up to you

But the way I see it, no one is pure enough to have power without some form of check and balancing to support them. If you think that you're straying, they got you

Have a good night/day everyone! I'm off. Hashuni away!! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

I know... unnecessary.

Please, go ahead.

I'm sorry Anon. I believe you have good morals (at least from what I've seen). Some people don't take kindly to having such opinions in their face.

If you want to have high standards in your way of life, then by all means continue.

Good night.

If you're having doubts about that then you're trusting enough to at least be considerate, should the event occur when it was up to you

But the way I see it, no one is pure enough to have power without some form of check and balancing to support them. If you think that you're straying, they got you

I know... unnecessary.

I'm sorry Anon. I believe you have good morals (at least from what I've seen). Some people don't take kindly to having such opinions in their face.

If you want to have high standards in your way of life, then by all means continue.

Good night.

Sleep well.

And...thanks, to the both of you. That's pretty insightful, what your saying.

I know... unnecessary.

Good night.

Good night Mei.